Sign in to follow this  
Allurapre

Milking is bugged

I am on the Indy server and I am unable to milk about half of the cows/sheep I have in my pasture. They are on enchanted grass and I was able to milk everyone of them yesterday, approx. 24 hours ago. Is anyone else having this issue?

I'm not sure its a bug..milking is weird.I have 70 cows and sheep and still have not found a way to get to milk all of them at once,no matter the food or time  interval but i can say that cows are a bit better than sheep..is what i noticed.

I just milk them every 4 hours(if i can) and get what i get..

11 minutes ago, SweetSusie said:

Sometime grooming them helps.

3 hours ago, Jonydowy said:

I'm not sure its a bug..milking is weird.I have 70 cows and sheep and still have not found a way to get to milk all of them at once,no matter the food or time  interval but i can say that cows are a bit better than sheep..is what i noticed.

I just milk them every 4 hours(if i can) and get what i get..

So I think you are right and milking is weird. I found that if I groomed them first I could milk them 98% of the time. However if I tried to milk first and groom 2nd I still could not milk them so I logged in an alt and she was able to milk them.

Thanks

So i was right to think that milking might be tide to the character and not the actual cow.. because if i milk and log off even after 24 hours i can't milk all of them but if i milk and stay online for 4-5 hours i get to milk most of them

weird wogic