Sign in to follow this  
Nomadikhan

Referral changes?

Can we get some insight into what is going on, I'd read the existing /referral program is being removed.   I have 5x referrals, I believe, that I hang onto just in the event I need emergency premium time.  Really don't want to lose that or have it transwurmified into 14x Yellow Potions lol.

It was answered in the patch note thread, but to reiterate, the current referrals are not being removed with those changes, and your referrals will stay to redeem - it's just that they are no longer given away by the in-game premium purchases or the first-time shop purchases, and soon will not be available to get at all.

If we eventually remove the old referrals, there'll be an announcement good time before that, but we do not plan on that right now.

51 minutes ago, Samool said:

It was answered in the patch note thread, but to reiterate, the current referrals are not being removed with those changes, and your referrals will stay to redeem - it's just that they are no longer given away by the in-game premium purchases or the first-time shop purchases, and soon will not be available to get at all.

If we eventually remove the old referrals, there'll be an announcement good time before that, but we do not plan on that right now.

Thanks, I didn't see any mention of anything about existing referrals, just that there is change in the future... even then I only found it in the launcher.  Sadly there's multiple sources of news, I guess I just missed it.

33 minutes ago, Nomadikhan said:

Sadly there's multiple sources of news, I guess I just missed it.

Yeah you have to read every comment on each thread and attend Retro's streams (or at least spend 20 hours a day in GL to catch the discussion about what was said in stream) otherwise you'll miss things.

• Like 3