Sign in to follow this  
Muse

Allow Repair Keybind to work on items in the Crafting Interface

Please allow the Repair keybind to work on the tools in the crafting interface slots. This function is already available in the crafting interface, by right clicking on the icon and using the right click menu > Repair, but it would be faster and simpler if we could use our key-bind in the same way.

An example of how this would work is when using a tailoring loom in the left crafting interface slot.   Once we notice some damage, we hover the mouse over the icon of the loom and press our Repair Key-bind - the loom is then repaired.   

A much needed use for this is the constant repairs needed to a chisel when making bricks, or the regular repairs needed on a spindle or rope tool when making string or cordage.

You might ask me, why not just hover over the active item in inventory? or over the loom on the floor - and then press my key-bind?  Well, items in my inventory are usually tidied away in containers and groups to make space for the newly crafted items. In addition, I only have a small sized screen and during crafting, the crafting interface obscures most of the scene behind it.   

Thank you for considering allowing the Repair key-bind to work on the crafting interface slots.

• Like 1