Sign in to follow this  
Morrowen

Morrowens Traveling Craft and Smithy

Hello all.

Had a bunch of fun traveling around Xanadu last year meeting people and imping their items. Noe I am looking for places to set up my traveling smithy once again.  If you have any active starter deeds to recommend I visit please let me know. Will probably start after the easter impalong.

I will set up a small crafting area near whatever settlement I choose to visit. How long I stay will depend on the demand in that location. If you want me to visit your servers starter deed let me know in the comments below.

I also might set up at an active player deed, If you wish just tell me a bit about the deed and what kind of services you are hopeful for. (4 active members minimum)

List of my abilities https://www.niarja.com/universes/online/clusters/freedom/skills/Morrowen

Edited by Morrowen
  • Like 7

Now open for business. Just north of Greymead Xanadu

DtLAZS7.jpg

Items made and imped so far

Saw 92ql

gold statuette of mag 50ql

4 beds and 2 canopy beds

3  stone chisels 92ql

Floor loom 90ql

shovel 92ql

hatchet 92ql

knife    92ql

13 charcoal piles 60-70ql

pickaxe  92ql

chain chest   86ql

studded leather helm   85ql

steel great helm  82ql

90ql iron plate set.

Edited by Morrowen
  • Like 6

Next location will be either Lormere or Newspring.

Edited by Morrowen

Charcoal piles are now being made. Self serve come and get some. [09:51:50] A large kiln-like structure made from logs covered in dirt. The purpose is to turn the logs into tar and charcoal. It is made from oakenwood. Ql: 67.16218, Dam: 0.0. The fire burns steadily and will still burn for a long time.

Should produce for about 3 days

Edited by Morrowen
  • Like 1

I was there today, got my items lovely imped to 92ql, thanks and good luck on your journey from Qlocek

A thank you to all who visited me at Greymead. I have now moved to just west of Lormere.

6WGnzKC.jpg

Edited by Morrowen

I am thinking of doing a round 2.

Any active villages or starter town communities interested in a visit?

On 3/4/2020 at 7:14 AM, Morrowen said:

Hello fellow players. Over the next few weeks (until I get bored) I will be traveling to different Starter towns and villages of Wurm offering free crafting services.

Next location is yet to be determined.

Now offering a beer stein of wine to visitors thanks to Brattygirlsback

I will set up a small crafting area near whatever settlement I choose to visit during my stay. How long I stay will depend on the demand in that location. If you want me to visit your servers starter deed let me know in the comments below.

I also might set up at an active player deed, If you wish just tell me a bit about the deed and what kind of services you are hopeful for. (4 active members minimum)

List of my abilities https://www.niarja.com/universes/online/clusters/freedom/skills/Morrowen