Sign in to follow this  
Yldrania

Your Most Beloved Possession

I would have to say my rare large shield, glimmersteel its so shiny 🤩.

jKG0YRk.gif

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Henness said:

I would have to say my rare large shield, glimmersteel its so shiny 🤩.

jKG0YRk.gif

That looks so frigging awesome, WOW!

i've left the game several times and have given away my possessions each time. What remained was @Angelklaine and his wonderful friendship.

Edited by Ayuna

I'm gonna have to say a rare forge named Sweetie.  A friend, Tkerr, had it.  It was his prized possession.  He quit... Davih rescued it when his deed, Black Rock Isle, fell, and gave it back to him when he came back.  He quit again and I rescued Sweetie... maybe he'll come back again?  He's been gone 884 days...  :(

JS

So far, my favourite possession is a Hatchet that Angelklaine sent me just to help.  I am still low skill, and working at grinding up my body strength, and my woodcutting skill.  That hatchet has turned a a few groves of trees into kindling  (campfires should have a super-size model called "bonfire" for once you get past 100kg of fuel 😉).

I should give it some kind of epic name, something like Sgriosadair or Anakula. 

My rowboat. My first big project in Wurm, felt awesome when it was done. Used it to sail to an impalong in 2015, then got sick and was gone for weeks. I was so scared it'd be sunk by the time I got back. But someone had both imped and maintained it while I was gone. :) Don't get to play much anymore, but a friend now keeps it safe at our town dock for when I can.

• Like 2

[13:37:49] A large heavy sword almost as tall as a ten year old child. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. It could be improved with a lump.

[13:37:49] You can barely make out the signature of its maker, '.ar.ie'.

That huge sword or my rare blueberrywood wagon :D

(or the greenhatted gnome I have stored away heh)

Edited by Gawain
  • Like 1

My Garden Gnomes...  they have been carried from deed to deed over the years and there is always a gnome somewhere sticking his head out of the garden.

• Like 2

My horse ironkiss which i bought from @SugarFoxxon deli like years upon years upon years ago he was so old that when we wanted to transfer him from deli to exo(and now he is on cele) we had to attack over 40+ runes to lower his age down(and i dont mean 40 tries)  it was crazy how much it took but its the horse i take everywhere and i dont want to live somewhere without him(this was also when crates had just been added) i swear if that horse dies due to a bug im gonna bribe a gm to resurrect it as screw loosing that horse

• Like 1

I've got a formula to these and am looking for a 0.98kg shovel that they say is out there:

good-one.jpg

• Like 1

Have this forge I imped up to 99ql, made rare during the proccess.

Still holds the stone forge name too.

[08:23:09] A forge made from stone bricks and clay, intended for smelting and smithing. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. It has a benevolent aura. The stone forge has some irregularities that must be removed with a stone chisel. Ql: 99.0004, Dam: 0.0. The stone forge has been firmly secured to the ground by Raycg. The fire is not lit.

https://imgur.com/a/wJ0PO1r

• Like 2