Sign in to follow this  
Yldrania

Your Most Beloved Possession

Whether an animal, a character or an item, we all have things in the game that we love more than others. What is that item for you?

I personally can't decide on anything cause every time I write it out I come up with something else I like best.

I guess it's  a close call between my horse named "Shadow", my Champion Werewolves and the Fantastic Mask of the Shadow that's hiding somewhere in the depths of my Cavalier Helmet.

• Like 3

My old fat Walkingbrisk, horsey that saved me from numerous champion trolls and been trough a lot with

or my black greathelm that i never take off :P

• Like 3

A couple of nice rares I've found searching through abandoned deeds:

A brazier pillar, I waited months for the building it was hidden in to collapse, 

and a steel anvil with an interresting creator tag. Exploring Xanadu can be a lot of fun :)

SX4pjS9.png

• Like 4

have an old iron saw made by a dear friend, gave it to me so i could help him spam planks somewhere around 2011. It's the only saw I've used since then. made a bunch of rares and supremes, but I'll never replace this one.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Rusk said:

A couple of nice rares I've found searching through abandoned deeds:

A brazier pillar, I waited months for the building it was hidden in to collapse, 

and a steel anvil with an interresting creator tag. Exploring Xanadu can be a lot of fun :)

SX4pjS9.png

Oooo Enki Sigs! Nice! :D

• Like 1
  • Cat 1

This may sound daft but mine is: [11:39:10] A small finely polished stone used to sharpen the edges of weapons.

It was given to me by a player called VonWolf who rescued me on Indy in July 2011. The quality of the stone was 73.73 and to me this seemed more valuable than gold. When I had mining skill of less than 10 he simply seemed like a super-hero.

I have kept the stone in my back-pack until this day and it has taken a lot of damage but I don't care- it will remain there for as long as I play Wurm. I could now make my own whetstone with a quality far in excess of this aged, damaged chipped pebble but I will not do that. To me it is like carrying my own lucky charm.

Sadly, I never saw VonWolf after September 2011 but I will always treasure the short time that I had being educated in the ways of Wurm with this treasured stone in my pocket..

• Like 9

I was expecting everyone to be posting things like... FANASTIC THIS, SUPREME THIS WITH 100IMBUE, etc... I love y'all are more sentimental and listing items you're attached to rather than the most valuable things you can find.

• Like 1

My sentimental item I still use on my priest is a longsword I was gifted way back in ... must have been 2013 by a neightbour on Exodus. It still has a decent coc and flaming aura cast, it was QL 50 back then which seeemed incredibly high to me back when the starter weapon was a wet noodle. Unfortunatly the old creator tag has faded, and I don't remember their name. Thank you old neighbour, and for the cordage rope you made for my first sail boat. 

• Like 3

A rare .40 butchering knife given to me by Legionnaire not too long before he passed.

• Like 4

At one point, I stopped playing and lost most of my stuff, but I still have the mallet given to me as a newb on Pristine. It was my first high ql item and though I don't use mallets much, I use it to plan all my buildings. 

Edited by NeeNee
  • Like 1

Mine is by far the cog my real-life son crafted on the Jenn-Kellon Home server.  He completed it on the day we journeyed to Independence and gave it to me when he left the game.  I still have that cog and will always have it.  It is now 11 years old and was made in the year 997.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Eyesgood said:

Mine is by far the cog my real-life son crafted on the Jenn-Kellon Home server.  He completed it on the day we journeyed to Independence and gave it to me when he left the game.  I still have that cog and will always have it.  It is now 11 years old and was made in the year 997.

At first I read that as 'Mine is by far is my real-life son crafted on the Jenn-Kellon Home server.'  Had to re-read that to see the part about the cog. :) 

• Like 2

A horse named Rageed. He is over 3 years old and has had many adventures.

Currently residing in Independence and I am contemplating transporting it to Xanadu. 

Edited by Angelklaine
  • Like 3

My deed, and the area surrounding it. I only founded it late last year so it's quite young, but planning and building the projects that grow the deed is what keeps me logging in every day.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lisimba said:

My deed, and the area surrounding it. I only founded it late last year so it's quite young, but planning and building the projects that grow the deed is what keeps me logging in every day.

any screenies? ❤️

My lucky gold lump; rare QL2.5 gold that I mined years ago on Release from the first gold vein I ever found.

It've held onto it for years, and I'm qute attached to it.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Etherdrifter said:

My lucky gold lump; rare QL2.5 gold that I mined years ago on Release from the first gold vein I ever found.

It've held onto it for years, and I'm qute attached to it.

i too keep my first rare gold lump :D

• Like 1

My rare ropetool. It's made of cedar but...

Was made by my former real life best friend when he played a couple of months of Wurm with me (quit 'cause he got bored). He made it a couple of weeks into Wurm. We were inseparable for 20 years.

Then he met this crazy woman and cut himself off from all his friends and family. Then married her. Oh well...

• Like 1

I'd say my rare iron carving knife... even though.. I'd gladly replace it with a supreme the 1st chance I get.. pretty useful gawd **** tool!

• Like 1

The drake and scale sets I got when Xallo and Aly organized hunts when the new servers opened long ago.  

• Like 2

My old character name i had to change to play Wurm ..    i miss it ...   😔

• Like 1

my original ql1 birchwood shovel that survived through wild but got poofed in a half asleep digging session some time after the xan launch =[

• Like 2

My sentimental item is 20 cotton rags, they’ve gone with me everywhere since I first bsb’d them all those years ago when they were a common byproduct of tailoring, just a few, but more precious to me than all the rares I have now, they are a part of my journey through Wurm, a reminder of a past and a place where I began it. Long live Zenadu Reach, NW Indy, source of the last rags.

• Like 4