Sign in to follow this  
Naiani

[Fixed] Terraforming distance is different

With 97 digging, and 92.98 mining, I used to be able to see tile border slope at lease 8 tiles distant. Now I can see 5. My husbands character, at 95.8 digging and mining of 94,  was also at least 8 tiles distant, now can only see them 2 tiles away. I don't know if this is a bug, or if everyone's tile sight was nerfed to make Magranon followers sight a tile farther. Even if it was intended that everyone be nerfed (which if so, it should have been mentioned before it happened) so that Magranon's sight was farther. To me, it feels like a bug, as our tile distance sight should be nearly identical.

• Like 2

Figured I would add a screenshot as visual confirmation. I am spending most of my time these days teraforming, so it was one of the first things I noticed upon logging in this evening lol

Even if it is intentional, it seems like quite nerf if the idea was for Magranons +1 teraforming border distance to offset it since it, for me, would come out at teraforming border -6ish +1 for Magranon :P

My mining is currently 94.02 and digging is 95.83. Distance does not change when swapping between pickaxe or shovel, or changing terrain from dirt to rock or any other tile type.

E58MyP6.png

• Like 1

Issue added and will be fixed next update.  Thanks for your report.

• Like 1

So, i guess at some point after last update the hover on slope info got messed up. I have 99.99 digging skill and i used to see slopes like 8-9 tiles away, now i only see them 2 tiles in front of me. On the 3rd tile the info is gone.

Inside the mines with the pickaxe activated i can see about 5 tiles away at 97 skill. This seems to be a shorter range than used to be too. 

If this was not a secret ninja nerf i really do hope it can be fixed ASAP as its very annoying to plan and work on terraforming.

Bug.jpg

Edited by Skatyna