Sign in to follow this  
Alagrexa

Moving deed traders-wait time?

My time is as important as the "game GM's." I can not sit online all day waiting for a support response to move my trader  from one deed to my other. Either refund the  money I paid for the trader or figure out a system where I can tell you "Move from X to Y" I understand being patient, but this is absurd. I have already been in PM with Nicrolis, who stated he can help when free, but he is busy as well. Please advise.

Rest assured, You don't need to wait on the spot or anything. you can continue playing doing other things, a gm will be able to do everything once they pick up your ticket I'm sure it won't be long! 

You could leave a cart you own on the tile you want the trader and let the gms know the name of it in your ticket, can also say the house name the trader is currently in and on which deed. GMs should be able to figure everything else out.

• Like 1

OH! Ok great---adding those details to my ticket right now. I was told last week that both mayors had to be online. Hopefully this can get taken care of during my work day today.

• Cat 1