Sign in to follow this  
Alikin

[No Bug] Clay item decay.

Hello strange and wonderful wurmians \o/. I'm having an issue with what seems to be an incredible rate of decay on unfired clay items. I'm currently filling a request for 300 pottery planters. I'm working on the second batch of 100, imping from the kiln, as it's such a handy place to do that from before firing. I started this second batch 2 days ago, imping them up as time permits everyday until they reach the desired ql. Before the update, there was no damage on them at all when logging in. After the update, I logged in to see a number of the planters had taken between 16 to 22 damage in under 24 hours. Okie Dokie, lets rep that, and proceed. In the past few hours, while in the course of imping, I've had several more planters, ones that i wasn't actively imping in that moment, take about 2.64 ish damage at random intervals. I did not have this problem on the first batch at all. For the sake of curiosity, I checked my upkeep. 116 days remain, so I know it's not that. Any thoughts? 

Thankee for your time and patience, Ali

unfired planters aren't decorations so they'll decay on deed just fine. that's just buildup decay in action

Edited by Oblivionnreaver

After a few hours of watching this continuously happen, it has stopped :) thankfully. And thanks for the response Oblivion, appreciate it. Quite the buildup, it's a relief to have an explaination.