Sign in to follow this  
Noevi

Golden Mirror

Since the Golden Mirror was just added to traders for 15s, I'm wondering if those of us who spent all our marks on them just a few weeks before this change have some ability to refund this and use the mirror from traders instead, or are we SOL?

Morde

Wait, you are requesting reverse-compensation when reverse-compensation has already been given in the form of Marks?  I don't understand...

3 minutes ago, Eyesgood said:

Wait, you are requesting reverse-compensation when reverse-compensation has already been given in the form of Marks?  I don't understand...

What?
Pretty straight forward: You get a currency as reward for being a customer over time. You use the currency to purchase items.
The items purchased were then shortly after made available through different means and at much cheaper relative value, so you wonder about a refund.

I guess you could compare it to the steam policy that you may refund a game bought just before it goes on sale.

Edited by Noevi

Unfortunately they did say that the mirrors were going to be available at a trader. I even recommended that people avoid spending marks on that item due to that. It would be rather nice of them, and a good way to earn some good will in a tumultuous time, to grant a refund of the marks, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Best of luck!

I completely missed that memo, where was that?