Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes: 03/MAR/20

1 hour ago, Retrograde said:

Added in missed note from this update:

Change: Mission items now require being the named item for the mission to advance

So now keeping valrei items in magic chest to quickly participate in mission when you don't have time to investigate is uselles. GJ dev team.

Unbelievable realy -.-

just go dig 1000 dirt every time you want to contribute to a valrei item mission, who needs to enjoy the game?

• Like 3

Cele has three of four valrei digging missions now. At least increase the frequency of items according to it.

• Like 1

On 3/8/2020 at 11:08 AM, Retrograde said:

We didn't just use "players complaining on the forums" but going through the hard data, about 80% of all purchases were for alts, and from the remainder less than 10% stayed prem. It's a big enough number to point out that it wasn't serving the retention OR trial benefits we had hoped. 

Thanks for the data which are still wanting. For example: I let my alts go through the 2s mainly to make them permanent. And all of my alts are premed at the moment, at least one, maybe more, will stay premed permanently so they are generating income for the company. Alt is a shifting definition, so that "about 80% of all purchases were for alts" does not tell much. For example, if PvP would ever redevelop, I would probably never send my recent "main" into PvP, but could consider to train one of my now priest alts in fighting to make her or him a PvP able priest. In that case, it would be "main" as long as i were PvPing and my recent "main" just a crafting, mining etc. support alt.

Also "from the remainder less than 10% stayed prem" is not that telling as "the remainder" is 20% of the total so that it were interesting how many of the "purchases for alts" stayed prem. I suppose it was not the majority, and I support that never again used 2s alts caused and may cause a mess in the player database. Yet unused records are not really that much of an issue. My estimate was obviously far above those values. So you might have avoided the recent criticism by simply announcing that all 2s alts never been premmed and not having been premmed for more than 3 months will be removed along with no longer used basic accounts, and that further 2s alts will be treated like basic accounts unless premmed after the 2s period.

On 3/7/2020 at 7:15 PM, Retrograde said:

The 2s replacement is already out, players can purchase premium from the shop at a reduced rate, the nomad package offers two months for 7.99 euro, and the homestead package offers two months premium and five silver for 11.99 euro. 

I just bought prem and did not see this option.

*snip*

Edit: fixed

Edited by Nordlys

On 3/3/2020 at 2:53 PM, DevBlog said:

Change: Mission items now require being the named item for the mission to advance

This change doesn't work as intended. At deli right now there's 3 sacrifice valrei missions, the other day i sacced glowing jar and it worked. Today i am trying to do the other two and only silvery totems works, the other one rotten eye i think it update on another mission, not sure. On my alt, sacced both rotten eye and silvery totem and it update on glowing jars mission. So kinda messed up right now and If you guys can take a look into it would be nice.

43 minutes ago, Tor said:

This change doesn't work as intended. At deli right now there's 3 sacrifice valrei missions, the other day i sacced glowing jar and it worked. Today i am trying to do the other two and only silvery totems works, the other one rotten eye i think it update on another mission, not sure. On my alt, sacced both rotten eye and silvery totem and it update on glowing jars mission. So kinda messed up right now and If you guys can take a look into it would be nice.

This is already being looked at and at this time is not taking legacy items into account (items found before the change and after the change).

10 minutes ago, Alectrys said:

This is already being looked at and at this time is not taking legacy items into account (items found before the change and after the change).

I was talking about items found hour ago and different behavior on two different accounts. Hope is that what is being looked into and thank you for response

On 3/10/2020 at 8:38 AM, MrGARY said:

just go dig 1000 dirt every time you want to contribute to a valrei item mission, who needs to enjoy the game?

3sh6ua.jpg

crate and a half could mean 0-3.. havent seen better odds, but again anything faster is op..

and people mostly stock up to use when needed or to sell the off-server/mailing/..  their value for the effort is bigger than what you get from the mission.

On 3/4/2020 at 12:53 AM, DevBlog said:

Vynora missions will return to Freedom.

any reason why this isn't on chaos?

Sign in to follow this