Sign in to follow this  
Jaz

Freedom Lib priest - what happens now when sailing to Chaos?

I am a bit confused of what to expect in the following case after all the priest change iterations:

A Libila priest on freedom who has never been to chaos (so it is in Freedom kingdom).

Now sails over to Chaos, the priest will not be a Lib priest on Chaos as Freedom kingdom is not compatible with the BL goddess.

Will the priest lose the Libila priesthood on Freedom too or will still be a Lib priest when sails back from Chaos?

You should be put automatically into hots when loading on Chaos.

I got converted to lib follower on Freedom sailed into Chaos and was put into hots automatically so i could priest myself at the bone altar.

So my guess is:

If your lib was a BL demigod inside a WL PMK he would lose priesthood when going into Chaos. 

If the PMK does not exist then means you got reverted to a WL baseline kingdom so when you log in you should be auto sent to hots.

This is just guessing have not tried it myself as my lib is already in hots on Chaos.

L.E.:

If your lib priest was never to Chaos and was always on Freedom then you should be put automatically into hots and not lose anything.

My advice is make one of the sermon alts a lib priest and sail him into Chaos. If he gets put into hots and still a priest then is safe.

Edited by Cipacadrinho

If something goes wrong GM team will rectify it. I had reverse situation Chaos hots Lib priest that i used transfer on on freedom and converted to Vyn. Haven't been on Chaos since then but one day accidentally i crossed to Chaos as hots there and Vyn on freedom, i lost my faith and put support ticket. After few hours Enki transfered me to Freedom there and restored my faith as Vyn. :)

• Like 1