Sign in to follow this  
RavenLure

To V or Not to V

ya this third person is not for me.. with that being said I am glad it makes others happy.... but as a steady typoist.. I am constantly hitting that dang button.... I would like to suggest being able to remove that  keybind..... and please no console work arounds.. just please make it so  in the keybinds... in the settings......

Thank you! Your local and profiant typoist

• Like 2

i totally agree it is horrible. need a way to shut it off completely

Bind it to some other action ?

I have it binded to improve

Can't you remove it in keybind settings?

It took me a moment, but I think I realise now what you're asking. Yes, the 3PP settings should be listed in the Keybinds GUI.

In the meantime, the settings can be edited directly in the keybindings.txt file or in-game via the Console. This is not a "workaround"; this is direct access to the setting. 

F1

bind v ""

Enter

F1

done, takes less then 30seconds.  Yes it's console, but it's faster then any other method so far.

Edited by Nomadikhan
  • Like 2

I updated my key bind in settings for V to Center View, as it was before 3D view.  It worked.

• Like 1

f1

bind v examine

?

If not.. report it as bug.. you should be able to override/change keybinds.. as for disabling right click + scroll.. yea.. makes sense to be able to disable the functionality if you 'hate' 3rd person; sadly least path of resistance here is.. whining at valrei post or submitting a suggestion topic about is.. and to pray.. usually neither of the last 2 works well in most cases; (be assured staff wont like you commenting about stuff you do not like in valrei post either.. but you have to start somewhere.. so do all 3 and pray a lot..)

The missing camera control keybind options will be added to the settings window with the nearest update.

• Like 2
  • Cat 1

1 minute ago, Samool said:

The missing camera control keybind options will be added to the settings window with the nearest update.

omg really??? 😁

yay!!  they fixed it !  thank you dev team  and then there is the mouse thing  cant this feature just be shut off in settings?

soo disruptive

Edited by quasiwud