Sign in to follow this  
Supermastermind

Copper Canyon - Village Recruitment

wurm-20200314-2040.png

Copper Canyon is welcoming anyone who wants to join! We are M 22 on the in-game map right between the Eastern Steppe and Crystal Lake. We have space enough space for someone to build in a 5x4 area, or you can just live in the main building. We are part of a alliance called Eastern steppe alliance or ESA for short, everyone is surrounding the east steppe. Our mine is ready for use it had lead, gold and iron, and it is connected to the capital of ESA witch is Oak Harbour. Copper canyon has been settled here for 1 month, and no plans of disbanding anytime soon. 

The main building is the workshop / home with supplies for anyone to use, just replenish them as you go, if there is something are are not sure about do not feel afraid to ask me about it. The deed is not enclosed at all, so aggros will wander in, we do not have any Templars, but there is a guard tower on-deed, but still be on the look out for them.

For the most part, our alliance is made up of folks who play somewhat "hermit" style. We're all happy to help as and when we can, but mostly do our own thing. If you're looking for a village with lots of village-participation activities to get involved in, we are probably not the right fit. However, if you're just after a spot to hang out, craft, build, and maybe jump into a chat about how amazing cheese and bacon are, we've got you covered.

You do not have to pay for Rent or Upkeep

While upkeep would be appreciated you do not have to send your silver on it when you could use it elsewhere.

Message Supermastermind in game, send me a PM on the form, Or post a comment this form post to get more information or to join

Edited by Supermastermind
  • Like 1
  • Cat 1