Sign in to follow this  
Oblivionnreaver

knuckledusters

knuckledusters for weaponless fighting so we can go around beating up animals with enchanted fists

• Like 8

+1 I want to punch some seals with enchanted knuckledusters 

• Like 1

Yeh and have them apply 2x the effect of nature damage enchants (frost, fire) as their special thing.

And make the rare version of these grow wolverine spikes from your fists that would not add range or extra damage but will enable you to 🎣 with them as if  you were dual wielding long spears.

Maybe they should remove weaponless fighting from people and create sort of a new shamanistic/druidic way of playing where you cannot imp or cast spells but can live in caves and leave poop trails.

All of this should happen in a parallel reality of the same worlds so no new servers or anything needed (just adjust the hue a bit like you did with the jackal infected areas) and call it a parallel reality.

And there the shamans can only fight with bare hands and eat animals or plants and based on what they eat (sort of ingredients combo for affinity meals only meat and plants only) they will poop and the poop will spawn a mob in the real world based on what the poop is made of (%of meat and vegetables)

Oh and can pvp there too and when you die you become a herbivore and now your goal will be to find the shaman's poop trails and poop on top of them to screw with the composition and spawn different mobs than what they expecting.

If you are wondering what is the point of people playing as shaman things is obvious: to pvp and to play with poop.

Could make it so that players could opt in to become a shamanistinc/druid thing 2-3 times / month during Wurm nightime so the ones that dont like it wont be forced into it but could provide a nice change of pace for those who do:

Imagine you are imping for 3-4h and finally night comes you become the shaman you get pulled into the parallel universe and proceed to kill everything you see mobs or players with your bare fists while leaving a giant trail of poop behind to spawn hell hounds on the real server instance:)

Have a score to settle with your neighbour but you are both on a pve server? Sure challenge him to a shaman reality brawl? He refuses? Sure can go build a poop piramid on top of his deed in the shaman reality and then show him the pics untill  he gets too upset and decides to be a shaman too and jump reality to clean the poop .... and that is what you were waiting for:)

+ 1 For boxing / martial arts tournaments in WO if we get a few subskills for it :D

I would definitely want to settle disputes with neighbours (haven't really had any disputes so far, got lucky with good neighbours)  by a friendly pugilistic conversation.

That being said, I would like to have weaponless fighting as a viable skill.

Used to love using fist weapons on Sindusks server.

Nothing quite like punching a cow in the face.

+1 from me

Edited by Enuf

Weaponless fighting needs some love, +1 to that, but brass knuckles, knuckledusters, etc are all "weapons".  I guess for sake of wogic it could be used anyway.

Deleted my comment here and made a new suggestion thread on the forums, as my comment was basically an entirely new suggestion that needed to be fleshed out some, while inspired by the OP in this thread.

Edited by Thalius