leander

Wurm needs Pirate Hats

Recommended Posts

+1 to pirate hats.

 

+2 if you add pirate mobs sailing on the oceans that chase players .

+9999 if we can hunt them down for booty.
 

Note: Not sarcasm, would actually love to have dangerous seas in game.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/6/2020 at 9:14 AM, elentari said:

+1 to pirate hats.

 

+2 if you add pirate mobs sailing on the oceans that chase players .

+9999 if we can hunt them down for booty.
 

Note: Not sarcasm, would actually love to have dangerous seas in game.

a boat full of goblin marauders lol that would be fun 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is an idea i can get behind on. it give tailor more things to do as well and because people like custom characters this also would boost players since we can see them in 3rd view now too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we definately need more of this and id love to see more underworld type stuff as well such as skull and skeleton themed items...Skull lamp post, pikes with severed heads etc

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2020 at 5:32 AM, Timoca said:

As a tailor/tanner I say +1 to all of this but the bunny/cat ears.

the ears would be special spring gift from hidden Easter eggs. cannot be crafted. sort of like the troll masks and stuff they do for other holidays

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, leander said:

the ears would be special spring gift from hidden Easter eggs. cannot be crafted. sort of like the troll masks and stuff they do for other holidays

Ok sure, as long as they don't look cute in any way.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Timoca said:

Ok sure, as long as they don't look cute in any way.

horrifically bloody like u riped the scalp straight off of the animal and attached it to your own with a bit of string LOL 🤣

Edited by leander
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.