Sign in to follow this  
Zachariah

Phoenicaea and the Hidden Island: Help Needed

Hi all. I recently took over Phoenicaea 18y and 33x on the Independence Community Albia Maps. 

If any of you know the history of this island it is a man made island made by hand by Dairuka. The island was connected to many deeds in this area between and it was a large bustling metropolis that new players could come to and learn the game. 

My main goal is to keep the original history and intent of this deed and important piece of history. And I would love support in this from the Independence Community. 

Currently this is the deed planner for what the deed looks like and I would love the wonderful deed builders of Wurm to take a stab at designing something beautiful. Something that keeps the integrity of this wonderful island but also is a fully functioning deed that I can live on. 

Of course I am not asking people do this for free. I would be willing to compensate people on their time and wisdom. 

Forum mods, please feel free to move this if it is not in the correct position. 

Looking forward to hearing from the integral members of the Independence community. 

Edited by Zachariah
  • Like 4
  • Cat 1