Sign in to follow this  
Oblivionnreaver

Make bloodthirsts infection wounds not rapidly heal

as it currently is, bloodthirsts wounds will rapidly heal every minute unless they're a 30+ wound, or the opponent has no fat layers in which case a 15-30 wound will not move up or down, and anyone with good village healing bonusĀ or fo's passive to healing will be able to heal from 30+ infection wounds. I smacked myself for 16 dmg infection, and the wound had completely healed in 4 minutes, compared to the 40 minutes it'd take for a normal wound to heal, the weapon i was using is acid, so if it wasn't an infection wound it would have worsened by about 1hp per 10 minutes instead of healing every minute. this is completely counter-productive as it means unless you're hitting something for 30+ (in which case it's going to die in under a minute anyway) the infection wounds are actually worse than just a normal wound, and if anyone else is also hitting and their attacks stack onto the same wound, they'll heal as well, effectively reducing damage dealt. They shouldn't heal whatsoever unless cottoned/had a healing spell cast on them/creature has regeneration ticksĀ like the 0.5hp/5 that trolls/uniques have imho.

• Like 2