Sign in to follow this  
Kichi

Idea about Wagoneers

Just a thought of something that should be added to them in the eventual future, more so for QoL reasons.
What if wagoneers had an option to look at a "job board."  A menu that will show a list of all the people selling/buying bulk materials connected to the same waystone system as you?
-For larger amounts of bulk things buying or selling on the job board, you should be able to send increments to the location. 

example - 
 . Job board has  someone buying 10k rock shards for 10s. 
 . You can send 1k rock shards to the location, the job board will update to say X amount in route.
 . Upon arrival, the Job board will update and pay the fractioned amount to the seller.  (I.E 1s for 1k Rock shards)

Also give them the option to mute them from speaking.

Just  rewording this a little bit because when I read the intro I got a bit confused so I figured others might as well.

Add a market board for bulk materials where people can post WTB and WTS. Something that you can make and place next to a linked waypoint. Obviously I'm not a developer so I don't know how you link them, I'd leave that up to the experts.

The board can then be used as follows:

- In order to post a WTB you have to have the designated amount of money in your bank(i.e. 10S for 10K rock shards)

- If someone is posting a WTB for 10K rock shards but you only have 2K you can put them in the crates for the wagoneer and designate them to ship them off to the post of origin, it then deducts 2K shards from the original post and deducts the corresponding fraction of money from the posters bank, this way multiple people can fill the order instead of it just being one person

- If you are posting a WTS it works in the same way but in reverse. You post your WTS and the price you are asking, put the materials in the crates for the wagoneer and then people can buy just some of them(in increments of whatever crate type you used) or the whole kit and caboodle.

The idea here is that people no longer have to spam every 15 min in trade chat WTS/WTB bulk blah blah blah, it will expand on the already existing use of wagoneers and give people more reason to buy them since they can just place their goods and wait for someone to buy them.

That’d be great! You’d have to probably set acceptable QL ranges on WTB orders, and accept a small (<1) variability on quantity (since you can have partial bricks/etc from decay). 

WTB should also probably pull out of your bank as soon as you set up order (but refund in full or minus a small 1c fee to help prevent trivial spam orders). 

Edited by LionIX

Should old trading person to person remain in the game or just (ro)bot it all with the board(auction) ?

There could be a minimum fee of 1-2silver when such afk passive trading is used.. at the cost of.. either of both sides, if you sell 5000 bricks for 10s.. seller could be getting 9s and buyer could have to pay extra 1s(total of 11s) for using the NPC board...

(that way.. there will be a reason to evade using it.. if you are in a hurry etc.. can just use it..)

(in the other way around.. if you have 5 trillion rock shards.. you probably just want to sell them in bulk.. and do not care if you lose a tiny fraction of a possible income.. if you monetize any of the rocks that just sit there, and you could passively "get rich")

Anything else makes it simple auction-house.. with the wts/wtb offers, pricing, amounts, ql, etc.. all the details around the traded goods...