Sign in to follow this  
Beastwolf

The PARABLE of Vynora's Final Champion

Note: (This is actual Wurm Game-play and what happened when i champed my priest Grumpyman for Vynora(Freedom Isles) but a fun story version at least. Enjoy.)

(Thank you to Necro and Jacob for taking me over at 4am lol)

LONG AGO in a distant land called Chaos a small-town farmer decided to take on the new world, with this new adventure came a dream for Real Death.

Grumpyman became devout in his faith to Vynora gaining 50 Faith brownie points in her name.
Finally his day of fame and glory came to fruition......

[03:56:10] Grumpyman is now a Champion of Vynora!
A blue glow surrounded him.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The simple townsfolk were too small brained to understand what power he had accomplished, they didn't even believe it.
[04:00:38] <Oblivionnreaver> are you the champion of the freedom isles

Most did not Believe.

Grumpyman had to use his powers to fight off enemies who did not believe in the mighty Vynora!
[04:16:15] You cut Baldururix extremely hard in the chest and harm it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

wurm-20200222-0400-3.png [Many friends were made on this journey.] 

wurm-20200222-0429-2.png [Together building bonds of love and trust for his god Vynora.....]

[ or so he thought.....]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The day of Reckoning came.

TRUSTED FRIENDS .... ALLIES ... LOVERS...

[04:51:13] Grumpyman slain by Necroedarkslayer, Beastwolf, Jacobacon
[04:51:58] Grumpyman slain by Necroedarkslayer, Beastwolf, Jacobacon
[04:52:26] Grumpyman slain by Necroedarkslayer, Beastwolf, Jacobacon

[04:52:26] Grumpyman is no longer a Champion of Vynora!

He had seen heaven for a split second.....
8QnwSZZh.jpg    [Floating in a void of Vynora's Seas.]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
*Flashbacks struck *  

"are you the champion of the freedom isles"

/T Oblivionnreaver
[05:00:30] <Grumpyman> no

They say Grumpyman lives on as a simple farmer, still maintaining his priestly piety to Vynora. A life of Shame.
wurm-20200218-2132.png  [I'm Still looking for him .. where is my hero]

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Will we ever see such a  hero in our lifetime. Will he return to protect Freedom Isles....We may never know.

Edited by Beastwolf
  • Like 6

On 2/26/2020 at 11:12 AM, zukapit said:

so basically you farmed an alt? lol

Same kingdom cant farm, nice try though

[14:27:49] <Viremental> I need to go back to my farmer life style like the fabled grumpyman

2 hours ago, Beastwolf said:

Same kingdom cant farm, nice try though

how do you get crops to cook with

• Like 2

GRUMPYMAN has become a GAME-CHANGING CHAMPION

TRULY A MIGHTY HERO OF WURM TAKING ON THE WORLDS BURDENS

Logging started 2020-02-22
[21:25:41] <******> Hello, GM responding to your support call 82198.

[21:28:19] <******> So bad news is, it is intended to be reset back to 30 prayer

"Prayer and Exorcism will be reset to 30, if you were above 30 when you champed. If you were below you will go back to the skill you were at."

b722367c84b8902d5375c9a6fc540aaa-png.jpg

Edited by Beastwolf