Sign in to follow this  
Odynn

Deeds with a trader on them.

ePCwsoF.png

Big red squares marks the spots.

More or less built, but feel free to scrap everything down to start a brand new deed with the 20% reduction to come.

8s each - Less than a settlement contract and even less than a trader one!

Free or Open to any offers, don't let them disband!

Offer will stand till all the deeds are sold and/or disband.

Traders cannot be moved : as per the official infos bellow -

Spoiler

Edited by Odynn
  • Like 1

I'm in for Chateau Des Lacs. Planning to keep it going too.

Im intrested in remembrance harbour. I think i will come by tomorrow

@Jaz is now the proud owner of : Chateau des lacs

Edited by Odynn
  • Like 2
  • Cat 1

Just as per the stream, someone asked about this and I feel clarifying here may help. 

Transfers are only available to those who have owned the deed more than 60 days, buying that deed in order to play and build on that deed is fine, but we will not be transferring those traders to other deeds. 

• Like 1

Been there. Deed is maybe 5 tile.and loads of work will be needed. I will not take it since i play as a priest. Good luck in your sale

8 hours ago, Deth said:

little red riding wood

am there now, definately want it :D

Also want some silvers so when your on gimme a shout

1 hour ago, Zarame said:

Been there. Deed is maybe 5 tile.and loads of work will be needed. I will not take it since i play as a priest. Good luck in your sale

Deed was planned to be an underground harbour and memorial to all those who came and are now gone from Wurm... Latest project that was utterly killed by the changes.

11 hours ago, Retrograde said:

Just as per the stream, someone asked about this and I feel clarifying here may help. 

Transfers are only available to those who have owned the deed more than 60 days, buying that deed in order to play and build on that deed is fine, but we will not be transferring those traders to other deeds. 

Just to check for a loophole. I purchased a deed however the free owner that come with the deed has owned it for longer than 60days.

Since in wurm I purchased the owner who has owned the deed for longer than 60days, am I entiltled to a transfer.

If not please explain in detail, because thus far I have adhered to said rules.

If Owner means somthing different to wat was explained please clarify.

And if the term 'owner' means something different how does this affect any ruling past or present due to 'banning, suspension, over-ruled or any GM call' how does it affect any past or future rulings?

Edited by Deth
I have asked for clarification and pm'd Retro (at the time of this being posted minus 42minutes) directly given the time constraints before the changes go live on March 1
  • Like 1

Bumpity Bump... days are ticking, some easy to develop deeds with plenty of land around to grab with a 20% discount on your future upkeep!

They can still be traded after rmt since it counts as ingame asset and its sold for ingame silver

aye, but the upkeep won't last, 20 days left on them more or less.

not anymore. still plenty of land to grab... specially the Center for Dissease Creation. Please don't let that one disband!

Updated the OP with a more accurate map of the available deeds (and their names)

6IGu6IH.png

Edited by Odynn

still alive, still selling for silvers!

Adding some info here, gallifrey deed and below that in mining cointains high ql iron, zinc and tons of copper if some one looking for that things, highest cluster of copper veins i seen on any server for sure. kinda insider tip if u need copper.

is gallifrey still for sale for 8s , i will take it

Edited by Aarbi