Sign in to follow this  
Ekcin

[Resolved in Game] Sealed crates, bug or feature

I recently detected on an abandoned deed a large stack of crates which were not loadable, but sealed by a wagoner, and being sent from an alt of the former deed mayor to the latter. They were sealed and obviously in the process of being transferred. Those crates can be moved, and bashed (did not try that extensively). The strange thing is that both sender and recipient have not logged in for about a year (and may never return). There is and was also no waystone or wagoner container.

In the mail system, a message cannot stack eternally. After 2 weeks it is resent (if not picked up, what happens?). Those sealed crates look unnormal.

On 2/23/2020 at 12:34 PM, Ekcin said:

I recently detected on an abandoned deed a large stack of crates which were not loadable, but sealed by a wagoner, and being sent from an alt of the former deed mayor to the latter. They were sealed and obviously in the process of being transferred. Those crates can be moved, and bashed (did not try that extensively). The strange thing is that both sender and recipient have not logged in for about a year (and may never return). There is and was also no waystone or wagoner container.

In the mail system, a message cannot stack eternally. After 2 weeks it is resent (if not picked up, what happens?). Those sealed crates look unnormal.

I've sent this up for investigation.  Can you please let me know which server this is on and where on the map please?  (You can send via forum PM if you prefer)  Also include the name of the sender and receiver please.

Bump! Is there a conclusion whether this is a bug, and how to deal with such stranded items littering the area?

I've not heard back yet.  Put in a support ticket, maybe the GM team can relocate the delivery.