Sign in to follow this  
Skatyna

faith transfer

I have a question regarding free faith transfer. So i tried playing with in on useless alt and came up to an issue. the priest is currently WL vynora, and i would like to change it to BL Libila. 

However using the faith transfer i get this [16:20:38] Your kingdom does not allow following that god. So, in order for me to swap to libila i would need to convert to black light first. Doing so i would loose all faith i have currently, so faith transfer becomes useless. 

So can anyone of the devs explain me how should i transfer please? 

If you're in a WL kingdom, you cannot be a BL priest.  Same goes for WL priests in a BL kingdom.

i understand that. Converting Black light is not an issue if it needs it. the issue is that doing so i would loose all faith i have. and cant transfer faith atm due to being in wrong kingdom

Transfers cover changing Faith, not kingdom. If you're in the wrong kingdom, that's a you problem.

12 minutes ago, Schiann said:

Transfers cover changing Faith, not kingdom. If you're in the wrong kingdom, that's a you problem.

maybe, however there were WL template player gods in BL kingdoms and via versa. They reverted all that issuing faith transfer, that is unusable in my case. 

Just to clarify, your issue is being a wl priest and you'd like to join hots as a priest and have the same faith? 

10 hours ago, Retrograde said:

Just to clarify, your issue is being a wl priest and you'd like to join hots as a priest and have the same faith? 

im curretly Wl priest in WL kingdom yes, and i thought i could transfer BL priest to Bl kingdom same time with the faith transfer. But cant. Need to change kingdom fist that would erase all my faith to 0, so nothing would be left to transfer...