Sign in to follow this  
Wiluss

Couple of sugestions.

1. Create new lock type that unlock by password or number QL = number of digits max 9-10. ( I want to make cool maze !) Last person that attach this lock to doors, ship, anything can always take it off.

2. Create new seting on all Vehicles that allow any or specyfic player to claim ownership. (I want to sell wagons ships at my key merchant or just give away some ships to random players)

3. Wooden statues, metal statues, stone statues for every resource we can mine difrent texture. We need to put for some use all thouse veins we dig. ( wooden or metal colossus ?)
     Woden sculptures! to make our deeds look avesome outside and inside!

4. Make every skill that teleport to town (karma "Town Portal") teleport also your mount and all horse gear with you.

5.Wodden armour (use carpentry to imp)

what is password in medieval fantasy time?

replace the lock on your boat/wagon/cart.. and keep the key, ask devs to make things with no keys to be claimable by putting a lock on them, unsure if that doesnt work that way already or it's chaos only thing..(definitely could sell the key and the carrier of it can unlock and remove the lock of the thing, but placing a new lock on freedom.. unsure.. probably does not give you ownership like it does on chaos?

wooden statues / fine carp / I like! add a new model to it.. Lib wooden statue? #prettypls?

4 makes sense karma is decently expensive to allow mount(and it's gear) tp

um... wtf... this wont really work well vs bashing piercing... idk about slashing etc.. but whaa... #WeRustNow ... I mean.. could .. but... idk feels odd for medieval/fantasy.. wooden people of the forest.. and their Fo gear 0.o.. need pictures for this.. can't imagine it..

Woden armour :
pancerz_lamelkowy_skorzany_2.jpg

Samurais armours was made of wood.

Password lock:

Tungfull-Antique-Padlock-Large-Alphabet-

The password lock will give all comunity new tool to create a places like event mazes. We could make our events and places with a loot of puzzles quest and prizes at the end.
I think this tool will make us build more and more interesting places to interact with.

Edited by Wiluss
  • Like 1

Eh, I prefer wurm the 2012 way.  Where life was hard and nothing was 2020 instant-phone--game-like.  Yall killed our markets, sure let's teleport our entire horse too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nomadikhan said:

Eh, I prefer wurm the 2012 way.  Where life was hard and nothing was 2020 instant-phone--game-like.  Yall killed our markets, sure let's teleport our entire horse too.

To be fair teleporting should be done properly in wurm. like you should be able to craft teleport stone or something that would allow you teleport your deed to starting towns in your server, maybe alliance towns. recall home should defo take your tamed animal with you, not leave it behind. On epic, there should be teleportation possible from you home server deed to elevation starter town only, not only starting town on home server to starting town on elevation (if your deed to starting town on same server teleport is added, this might not be needed). This would cut so much usefulness time spent, leaving you to travel manually where and when you need it, and not pointlessly, eg some1 in the starter asks to get converted.. your like 20 minutes ride away and you do what? - nothing, cant be arsed to travel help some1 out for 30 secs. A lot of servers are mega overpopulated around the starter area for a reason too, as if you set up other side of the map, you are basically xxxx yourself with all that stupid riding up and down to starter times added to your game play. 

5 hours ago, Nomadikhan said:

How is teleporting your horse killing your market?

animal husbandry is so broken... and needs a rework... it's 7-11 days to get a new horse than wait 2 weeks~ for it to grow up to usable state.. and age affecting horse's speed.. or fully depending on priest enchant to fix traits instead of having a skill-related action.. no way to add more traits.. or replace some with a better one ... or extra one to lets say 4-speed.. 

Only good thing about horses is... care-for lets you keep it.. and not cry miserably every 2-4months when your horse dies.. or having you spend 2-3/+ euro on runes every/few?/ month/s/ to lower horse's age... what if you have 1-2-3 wagons and 1 or more carts with animals.... do you want to spend 20-50 euro catering to virtual animals?

IF only AH was a bit more reliable.. 

like with weapons or armor.. you buy one or the amount you need .. and you're good for a while... if a rift or derp hunting, etc.. back luck with taming, diseases, misclick targeting and killing it, etc.. etc... strips that horse away from you.. you'll need another one... same with weapons if you do not repair and use them to the end.. or throw it away randomly when 'doing archery', misclick/drag it randomly to the ground at a trip/sail/etc...

Horse market is just like any other.. add to it.. the variety of shenanigans wogic have in that skill. 

Teleporting you around with your horse in long term.. gives you more options to lose it.. and need another one..(weather you make your own, get a gift or buy a new one.. is another matter)

I do admit that ... plenty of new content crushed old mechanics ... and brought nothing good to the game.. while it only devalued the worth of some items and practices.

In that regard.. I miss old wurm multi-thought mechanics... where devs had more than 1 stick to look at.., stick figures than had several faces however you looked at them... there was more thought put into mechanics, than what it have been implemented in past several years. #hatsOffToRolfAndNotchForTheOriginalCoreStuff