Sign in to follow this  
Maximustehgreat

WTS - A little bit of Everything

Last chance items for sale, throw me an offer

w1.png?raw=1w2.png?raw=1w3.png?raw=1w4.png?raw=1w5.png?raw=1w6.png?raw=1w7.png?raw=1w8.png?raw=1

Edited by Maximustehgreat

transmutation fluid - sold

Farwalker 42 - Sold

supreme brick - sold

rare leather - sold

17 christmas gifts - sold

seryll lumps - pending sale

merchant contracts - pending sale

Even more stuff at my deed! Can arrange a viewing at the deed, look around see what you like make an offer. (like a massive garage sale) pm for more info

Will pay 50c each for any remaining of the following: picnic baskets, snow lanterns, fantastic champagne, 90+ql star sapphire, rare toolbelt, seryll helm and 20c each for any remaining soft caps and  sub-80ql oil of the armoursmiths that you're left with when time's up. CoD to crimsonearth

8 hours ago, crimsonearth said:

Will pay 50c each for any remaining of the following: picnic baskets, snow lanterns, fantastic champagne, 90+ql star sapphire, rare toolbelt, seryll helm and 20c each for any remaining soft caps and  sub-80ql oil of the armoursmiths that you're left with when time's up. CoD to crimsonearth

Christmas gifts i'l do for 1s ea, saph 50c rare tool belt 2s - sold, seryll helm(basnet or greathelm?) i'll do the oils for 50c ea

Oils and saph sent at 50c [16:51:26] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

1 hour ago, Maximustehgreat said:

Oils and saph sent at 50c [16:51:26] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Thanks for the sapphire; will bounce the oils back to you when I log on, though.

1 hour ago, Araxiel said:

1s for a spyglass cod to zol if that is okay

cant be mailed but if you can come to my deed