Sign in to follow this  
Killroth

[No Bug] no meditation ticks in about a week on Xanadu.

I'm not sure what happened but several people are reporting to me that they haven't gotten meditation ticks in over a week. 

Was there a change to meditation or could it be related to the hetzer thing?

Meditation sucks. That's the bottom line. I have gone days without getting ticks before. I was able to get a tick yesterday so I don't think it's a Xanadu bug. Just Meditation being a pain in the butt.

I've had ticks (on Xanadu) yesterday. Nothing yet today but I only got two attempts in so far. It's likely the RNG just hasn't favored you.

Got 0 ticks in 2 weeks. I'am on Epic. Meditation almost 97, but thing is, few months ago, I got tick like each 2-3 days. Then I hade 3-4 months break from Wurm, and it is like that now.

Edited by Wilczan

I guess I'm wondering why people are reporting this to you and not staff.  Improper SoP doesn't get anyone anywhere 😕

Someone in ally here on Celebration is grinding it on an alt, got 50 today.  So at least Celebration is functioning.

Edited by Nomadikhan

I can confirm that Xanadu does have meditation ticks, gained one last night (after 12 in a row without). Probably just bad RNG

Didn't get ticks since the rug rarity bugfix now with one character that barely has 29 Meditation, though my other with below 20 got one tick.

Edited by Bobylein