Sign in to follow this  
Gunnbjorn

Game freeze, log out, cant log in

I have playing this game for many years and every single day I lag to the point where I have to log off and then can not log back on for about 30 minutes.  It's not my internet connection, its not my computer, its my account. You need to fix this!  No one I have talked to has this issue but me.  I have multiple computers and 3 characters. I have tried using my other laptops and other characters, no help.  Its my account. I need this fixed.

I would be posting this in game as a ticket if I could, but can't log in to do so.

This is what I get when I try to log back in...https://imgur.com/BEkFIZY

Hi Gunnbjorn,

The good news is this isn't your account! The bad news is it's due to the network of our host, Hetzner. We're taking steps to move away from Hetzner as a host and to AWS (Amazon Web Services) which should alleviate these issues. 

You can find more info on it here:

Whats the eta on moving over to AWS? Right now I can plan on what time in the day/evening I will be unable to log in due to hetzner's shenanigans, for an MMO this is really unacceptable.

So thats why im only able to login about 50% of the time? Its been bad for about a month will be nice with AWS. Thanks.

thanks for such a quick reply.  I here checking cause its happened again. twittling thumbs waiting for my Wurm crack    🤪

8 minutes ago, Pingpong said:

Whats the eta on moving over to AWS? Right now I can plan on what time in the day/evening I will be unable to log in due to hetzner's shenanigans, for an MMO this is really unacceptable.

Celebration will be the first server planned currently for mid march