Sign in to follow this  
Eyesgood

Ideal Configurations

This isn't a game suggestion, this is a suggestion for the players.  I think it would be awesome if someone could put together "Ideal Configurations" for players grinding a particular skill.  For example, if I were a new player that wanted to master Blacksmithing, what tools do I need?  What buffs/runes do those tools require?  How do I get the affinity buff for it?  What resources work best, etc.  I know most probably know these things, but the new player looking to focus on a particular skill would find such a configuration invaluable when preparing to launch into an unfamiliar skill grind.  Many other games provide optimum "setups" for various goals,  and I think new Wurm players would benefit greatly from this.  I know there are some pages of the wiki that contain outdated info on skill grind, but that is just it - they are outdated.  Anyway, just a thought I wanted to share.

Cheers.

There has been some of this in the game guides section in community assistance. It has been a while since the grinding guides/tips have been updated.