Sign in to follow this  
Illusion

Ride along Wagoner

For those wanting to travel more and longer travels but do not because of time/lag, it could be great to be able to point A from point B by paying wagoner. ❤️

• Like 1

+1

This has been suggested before and would be a great addition especially on xanadu Since we have 9 starting cities and a huge highway system. 

just make it like 1 copper for every 1000 tiles away it is. Just go wagoneer speed would be very handy even slower would be ok.

why bother? just make craftable teleport stones that would allow you teleporting one city to another for a fee. 

8 hours ago, Skatyna said:

why bother? just make craftable teleport stones that would allow you teleporting one city to another for a fee. 

If you are just going to railroad the post with something totally unrelated just to be rude i dont think thats fitting with the rules of the suggestion forum? If you werent trying to be then sorry i misread.

Edited by Killroth

I think a lot of people have wanted this since the introduction of wagoners , i would also have them able to load up their horses with them on wagon or be able to pull them along at least