mysterydate

(Xanadu) Established village in Established Alliance Group

yes get ahold of me in game Send /tell to lunadew 

Edited by mysterydate

🀄🚶‍♂️🧍‍♀️🚶‍♂️🏃‍♂️🚶‍♀️👀

Xanadu Village taking new villagers, We have a large established village and a large active alliance, consisting of 50 plus deeds. Most members live in a Centralized Area so we are all very close and can help each other. In our village u can use all our shops for all your skilling needs, most are fully stocked to make getting started easier. We have many mines and an alliance wagoner. We are also coastal with boat docks and even a lake with boat canal that connects to ocean. Come take a look at us at j11 or message Dinant or Lunadew or Vynamurmir for questions or an invite. .........👁️..We do ask brand new players to use tents in village for two weeks before building homes🏘️ in village . If no leaders are on to invite just find a waystone 🀄on highway and travel 🚶‍♂️to Freedom Village its J11 on Xan map, there u can place ur tent in the camping area 🏕️ that also has a nice mine a few tiles south ↘️of it. Anyone in the local can invite you to join so adventure 🐾on over 

Edited by mysterydate
  • Like 1

Look for Lunadew or Dinant when ur on if your still interested in joining us ..Thanks 

ive since joined another alliance :) but thank you

Edited by Smwoodburn

Bump ...Alot of available spaces in our Freedom Village, Msg Dinant ,Lunadew or just travel to J11 Xan and move in to camping area til you get an invite. All players welcome

On 2/18/2020 at 8:06 PM, mysterydate said:

🚶‍♂️🧍‍♀️🚶‍♂️🏃‍♂️🚶‍♀️⛺

Xanadu : Are you looking for a village to join or just join your deed to a good alliance ?? Village taking new villagers, We have a large established village and a large active alliance, consisting of 50 plus deeds. Most members live in a Centralized Area so we are all very close and can help each other. In our village u can use all our shops for all your skilling needs, most are fully stocked to make getting started easier. We have many mines and an alliance wagoner. We are also coastal with boat docks and even a lake with boat canal that connects to ocean. Come take a look at us at j11 or message Dinant or Lunadew or Vynamurmir for questions or an invite. .........We do ask brand new players to use tents in village for two weeks before building homes 🏘️village . If no leaders are on to invite just find a waystone 🀄on highway and travel 🚶‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏇to Freedom Village its J11 on Xan map🗺️, there u can place ur tent in the camping area 🏕️ that also has a nice mine a few tiles south ↘️of it. Anyone in the local can invite you to join so adventure🐾 on over

Hello,

I am a returning player and am interested but could you please post some photos/screenshots of your place?
I would like to see the area :)

• Like 1

ya ill try and get you some  

1dSkBUz.jpg

dIJOCI5.jpg

LoLw4lW.jpg

8NLsG0l.png 

U8PZwYO.jpg

sNYqONN.jpg 

mj7j6Bi.jpg

PlmGQej.jpg

u0XP8mU.png

FTZsrv8.jpg

Edited by mysterydate
  • Like 2

bump, try to catch me lunadew or dinant or reflekted online for invite 

bump, try to catch me lunadew or dinant or reflekted online for invite 

Still have a few nice building sites so come visit or live at our village. we also have a large river construction project and a new public market for selling goods.Ask about our paying jobs for new players also. Come visit .shop or live at Freedom Farms or Haven Heights ..J11 Xan

wohne in Xan und würde gerne das Dorf besichtigen wenn man darf... und bei gefallen zu Ihnen kommen

please msg Lunadew for questions or invites ..we have a few spots available still ..active players wanted (pictures posted)

Edited by mysterydate

One or possibly two spots left ..msg Lunadew or dinant for invite in game or msg here

bump 

Best friends you can make and the best place for people to join

If you guys still have open spots, I can try to drop by tomorrow to check out the place!

NOW Open building sites for players, If you want to craft this is the spot! Msg lunadew, dinant, rolando. illusion, reflected or anyone in the area of J11 for invites