mysterydate

(Xanadu) Established village in Established Alliance Group

Msg me in game (lunadew)or (Dinant)

🚶‍♂️🧍‍♀️🚶‍♂️🏃‍♂️🚶‍♀️⛺

Xanadu : We have been an active group since the creation of Xanadu, so if your looking for security in game we are the only good choice !!Are you looking for a village to join or just join your deed to a good alliance ?? Village taking new villagers, We have a large established village and a large active alliance, consisting of 50 plus deeds. Most members live in a Centralized Area so we are all very close and can help each other. In our village u can use all our shops for all your skilling needs, most are fully stocked to make getting started easier. We have many mines and an alliance wagoner. We are also coastal with boat docks and even a lake with boat canal that connects to ocean. Come take a look at us at j11 or message Dinant or Lunadew or Vynamurmir for questions or an invite. .........We do ask brand new players to use tents in village for two weeks before building homes 🏘️village . If no leaders are on to invite just find a waystone 🀄on highway and travel 🚶‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏇to Freedom Village its J11 on Xan map🗺️, there u can place ur tent in the camping area 🏕️ that also has a nice mine a few tiles south ↘️of it. Anyone in the local can invite you to join so adventure🐾 on over

Edited by mysterydate
added

Dwarven Imperium would like to offer trade and propose work on infrastructure around the region, repair bridges, smooth out highways, guard towers, canal work, if you folks are interested. Congrats on the village.

I can ask around to see , thanks for offer we try to keep up with all our projects for most part tho 

We also have big undergrounds intended for living and build house. I currently have a big mined out space on which i've yet to build anything. Morever, it's connected to 2 other caves of alliance deeds, and one has direct access to coastline!

Join one of the oldest and largest Alliances in Wurm. (New Haven Alliance) we have a great city just for new players or old returning players to build in. We have a boat dock on the coast and we have our own Lake with boat tunnel that connects to Ocean.The town is filled with shops for every craft and fully stocked with all the tools and materials u might need. We have a church with altars for all the Gods and we have our own wagoner for shipping also. We have very friendly alliance members that all live close by to help out when needed too . So much to see and do so come over to J11 or msg Dinant or Lunadew for an invite. 

• Like 1

Bump still have a couple lots left . Message Dinant or Lunadew in game for invite

Edited by mysterydate

Send message in game to Dinant or Lunadew for invites or questions if your interested in joining a craft oriented new player village, we have all the perks you will ever want or need . Large Alliances with friendly players 

I’m interested. I’m completely new though. Just downloaded this game. I played a little years ago but don’t remember much. 

we are recruiting and we also have a couple of big projects for surface miners , mining, digging and have been doing sermons for priests ...msg Dinant or Lunadew in game for info or invites ..

just a bump. spots left

Edited by mysterydate

I'm curious in possibly joining :), I'm coming back to Wurm after a long hiatus, thank you

To join msg Dinant or lunadew in game or try to msg me here. You will be in a two week trial period before building a permanent house in village .

I'm new to game and on Xanadu server. Im interested in learning the game and building my toon up.  

We have even more lots added ..find us in game on xanadu ..either lunadew or dinant 

Xanadu server recruiting. Message lunadew, dinant, or vynamurmir in game for invites. 

I would like to join, but I am on Independence and I don`t know if I can move the character to a different server, since I`m a newbie :)

Hey hey, I tried contacting all three but without any succes. Just new in Xanadu, in the game in general.

Sorry was out all week with family visiting..Am back in game now mostly daytime, ..dinant and vyn are mostly on later than me in PM , so should be easier to find one of us

Hey there I haven't played Wurm Online since Unlimited came out, but I would like to get back into the game for the purpose of exploration. I have an established character on the server, but he's stuck in the middle of nowhere, naked with just a (very nice) sword on him. Would it be possible to join your village temporarily so I can use the town portal and get myself setup for exploration before making my way on my own again?