Sign in to follow this  
Elarael

Wtb scale set or possibly drake set.

Just PM or leave a comment here if you've got a set, with price please. I really dont want to guess at prices or play the haggle game. I'm sure you know what price you are willing to accept. Preference is scale but potentially willing to look at drake depending on availability and price. 

Can pay in silver or via paypal. Would be a quick painless sale for whoever has the right goods at the right price. ;) (p.s I'm not flirting, I just have something in my eye.)

Edited by Elarael

Seems 40 to 60 silver is about typical for drake, from what I've seen.

In euros, I'm not sure. The person I'm looking for the set for had a reputable source tell them they should typically sell for around a gold. I wouldnt want to say who told them that until I had their permission to quote them though. So i am guessing 100eu.

Edited by Elarael

That sounds about right. I do have a red scale unenchanted.but im not sure if i want to sell or not

I let the person I posted for know there may be a red set available but that you were undecided on selling. Can message her ingame if you want, she just doesnt use the forumn and is awkward when it comes to talking to people lol you can pm me for her username if you wanted to.

Edit: I am gonna show her that I said this, because it will be funny. :)

Edited by Elarael

On 2/18/2020 at 4:39 PM, Elarael said:

typically sell for around a gold.

Right.... typically they were around 200-300 euros, now because rats are leaving the ship, they try to liquidate everything, even if it means selling it way below average market price.

I have black scale set, but i wont go lower than 150e on it. You might get from someone to 100 euros, that's up to them tho :) 

And who even set that 200-300e price? noone. ppl were paying just to get the set, so they payed what they payed. Now ppl want to sell them while they still can, other ppl arent willing to pay 200e for it no more as its not worth it. the prices were never set in stone. Sellers tried to sell AS expensive as they can, buyers want to buy as cheap as they can get. Its the matter of where both sides agree to set at. 

They were even 400e at some point. Its about suply and demand.

I like how this wtb thread with a phantom buyer turned into price check one, with predicted set of price experts responding.

6 minutes ago, Canis said:

I like how this wtb thread with a phantom buyer turned into price check one, with predicted set of price experts responding.

Im not predicting. I personally think 100e for scale set is a low ball, however, if i was quitting wurm for good, given the trade deadline in 1 week, i would rather cash in my scale set for 100 quid while i can rather then get nothing at all and flush it down the drain completely 

Also, you have to keep in mind that earlier ppl were buying stuff for high prices with the ability to sell it on later and get theirs back when they dont need it. Now its a clear one way expense without any investment 

Edited by Skatyna

Or, in a buyer case, whoever is interested in buy one it would mean they have potentialy pay 200+ after the next month, so 150 would be good deal for them as well, now.

400 must have been another lifetime...

lately I've seen 40-50 drake / 100 scale sets flying and drowning but that seems to be the current price if it sells that low.

Whoever keeps it and calls it 500, it's up to them, it's not meaning it's worth that much if market trading keeps happening at much lower pricing. 

supply and demand.. #stocks

Supply and demand, sure. But seeing the same people try to be relevant in devaluing prices on everything, not so much.

• Like 1

So far I've sold drake for 50e to 60e

And Scale sets for 100e to 150e depending on colour.

If your still interested I have 1 scale set left