Sign in to follow this  
Brattygirl

[Visual Bug Only] Didn't receive affinity from Mark Shop

I bought a few affinities from the mark shop. 4 to be exact. The first was Fine Carpentry, Second was Stealing, Third was Longsword and last was Milling. All of them showed up in my skill tabs besides the Stealing one. And upon looking at my skills I did not receive the affinity. Is this due to the fact that you can't steal items on PVE? If so is it possible to receive a different affinity? Pictures are below.

Z198wQ6.png

yxctRuA.png

If I remember right, stealing and warhammer affinities were meant to be not possible. Are the points actually totally gone for the cost of all 4? Or have you been charged for 3?

Edited by Madnath

I just spoke with you in game and I DO see the * in your skill list for Stealing.  So it is there, we just need to figure out why it's not showing for you.  Let me poke a dev or two and get an answer for you.  

If you happen to travel to a pvp server and successfully get a skill in stealing, let us know if that then adds your *.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2020 at 3:49 PM, Hestia said:

I just spoke with you in game and I DO see the * in your skill list for Stealing.  So it is there, we just need to figure out why it's not showing for you.  Let me poke a dev or two and get an answer for you.  

If you happen to travel to a pvp server and successfully get a skill in stealing, let us know if that then adds your *.

I logged in today and it has finally shown up. I am not sure if something you did fixed it or it just fixed itself. Either way thank you for the assistance Hestia!!! This can be closed.

• Like 1

I did some testing on the test server and it seems that you may need to log out for /lotime in order for some to appear (specifically those with only 1.0 skill it seems).  I'm glad it's showing for you now.  There is still an issue open for it in case there is a way for the client to update immediately.

• Like 1