Sign in to follow this  
Enuf

New World

Are there any Wurm players that will be trying it out? I'm thinking about it but none of my friends are interested.

Would love to find some people to band together with and Wurm players are normally the best.

Amazon's MMO.  I will try it for sure.  I have to try all the new big games :)  Just not sure when I'll get to it.  I tend to not jump in on Beta and EA anymore and in many cases, will let a full year of patches roll down before joining, so I can get a better experience right out the gate.

No interest, played in the alpha and saw what this game will be. This is going to be another one of those games were clans dominate the game and restrict end game content from new players. This wont be a solo friendly game and super clans will control the game.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MrJonnyboy said:

No interest, played in the alpha and saw what this game will be. This is going to be another one of those games were clans dominate the game and restrict end game content from new players. This wont be a solo friendly game and super clans will control the game.

no?

As long you can pay at least 2 subscriptions... you can have a crafter.. and a priest(whichever spellset works best for your needs)

As long you have a clue what the .... you're doing, you'll be able to catch up to people.. eventually.. 

rest is trades and good relations.. you'll get far with a few friends, if you want to be solo... just dig deeper into your time, pockets or both.

Rest is a matter of time and sleep bonus, whoever gets more of that... gets further ahead(add well enchanted tools/gear to that)

4 hours ago, Finnn said:

no?

As long you can pay at least 2 subscriptions... you can have a crafter.. and a priest(whichever spellset works best for your needs)

As long you have a clue what the .... you're doing, you'll be able to catch up to people.. eventually.. 

rest is trades and good relations.. you'll get far with a few friends, if you want to be solo... just dig deeper into your time, pockets or both.

Rest is a matter of time and sleep bonus, whoever gets more of that... gets further ahead(add well enchanted tools/gear to that)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1063730/New_World/

• Like 1

thx @MrJonnyboy

hm.. seen this already recently~.. seems like ESO..

somehow does not grab me... maybe I need to see a video/gameplay of this.. but seems like a grindy rpg with air... flat game with mediocre story.. half made and not much than few months of end-game grind.. possibly shorter time to engage one's interest in that game, I'll bookmark and check a video later

9 hours ago, MrJonnyboy said:

While i agree with most of what you said, even in the alpha there was a good amount to do as a solo/duo player. Me and a mate were stealthing around the higher regions pking pve/resource farmers and selling the goods to different clans. Had a very interesting system with their region based banks, leading to people trucking goods between different safezones creating opportunities for raiding. Had one of my favorite MMO sessions of all time on there, hoping to get into the final test before launch to see how much they've added and changed.

Edited by Jore
used the s word o no

They state that they have an 'Endless Tradeskill Progression system'.   Did you find that to be true? How does it compare to Wurm?