Sign in to follow this  
Finnn

Archaeology fragment cache into a craft-able item?

Can we get this(archeology fragments cache) into a craftable item?

Maybe with a mixed JS/FineCarp skillset... possibly.. intermix the actions.. you need to perform on the item... requiring both skills to improve it...??(devs no... don't make it JS skill item.. with the requirement to use only FineCarp toolset; such items are weird)

Scale it's volume with QL?

Possible to secure?

Possible to place on other items/and secure/?(securing when placed over other items.. makes jackie scream)

Spoiler

551-5513848_jackie-chan-meme-png-battle-

Possible to lock?

Expanding... source or rift crystal imbue on the chest to expand it's volume further???????????????? (#WHY-NOT?)

Possible to Rune(for size/volume/contents -10% less decay) (sadly rune usage sucks and allows only one of these.. but.. still let people pick and attach at least one..)

Possibly allow Courier spell to be casted on it.. for some effect.. could be sound/particle effect.. I can only think of... rift resource dark smoke atm..

Possible to rune it for color(shade), probably it will look dumb in bright green/yellow/pink/red/or whatever... personal opinion NO to that.. but for the 'odd' people with crazier ideas and places... that could be a MUST so.. there.. idea's here for them

84356614_1515000041990684_76214032876101

Image source: fb:/ Thallspring added a new photo to the album: Archaeology Discoveries.

Spoiler

You can see multiple markers of abandoned settlements here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, one of the settlements must have been called Tranquillity.

Last Mayor: Josuhacalvert
Village Founder:Josuhacalvert
Abandoned for roughly 10 years, 3 months, somewhere around the year 1080.
Inhabited for Unknown
Discovered in Wurm Year 1090

Hidden right under my rug!

Would be nice if we could keep one or two of the chests.  They are quite nice looking and such a shame they disappear when opened.

• Like 3

The large treasure chest too please.  🙂

Edited by gorgian
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, gorgian said:

The large treasure chest too please.  🙂

the large wut, what do you mean o.0

2 hours ago, skyefox said:

Would be nice if we could keep one or two of the chests.  They are quite nice looking and such a shame they disappear when opened.

E-X-A-C-T-L-Y!

I do.. however prefer a new object that is craftable and somewhat a pain to make instead(keeping the "found one").. as long there's no no-decay for items inside... whatever of the suggested shenanigans above get implemented.. they wont matter to make it 'op', if the small "tardis box".. have the size/volume close to or equal to regular chest/coffer at ql90 or 95... but stops decay for the boxitself at some high(but reachable QL), that could create a valuable item to make.. somehow the whole point was about that... but whatever works.. even if it's just found from caches and it's random woodtype and nothing more(hopefully with not a set in stone name for the object like the deed where it was found.. kills a bit of the usability that way; any examine signature should be ok)

thank you, have WU but never bothered playing it

--edit

I guess we could craft the small one.. scale the ql and with it size/volume.. and reaching a point.. convert the item to the bigger? devs? no? 😑

Edited by Finnn

I'll +1 this idea, they look great and as said is a great pity they disappear

• Like 1

All for more storage options/styles.  Make it so that archeology shards stored in it never take decay. 

Maybe not craft-able, but if you find one you get to keep it.

• Like 1

I have only just seen this thread.

Yes the little chests are so sweet - even better than the things they originally contain.  I'd like to be able to put them up on tables - perhaps as a trinket box or desk tidy.  I can see some documents going in there, spare paper, a reed pen, a little flask of dye and maybe a few precious gems.

+1.