Sign in to follow this  
MinorArchitect

PvP in Wurm Steam

Here's something that's been on my mind, and it seems like the kind of thing others might be interested in.

Have there been any decisions as to how the PvP server will function on the upcoming Steam port? I.e, will it be small home servers/big war server like Epic, or one big war server like Chaos? (I think I remember reading something in one of the early announcement threads that there will be one server of PvE, one PvP, so probs the latter) Will there be PMKs, and will all the extra mechanics like Champions, Religion, etc. be the same or different to what we have now? Anything else?

Also - What would you(the community) want to see in the new PvP server? I did a quick search and I couldn't see any threads like this, so you can put some suggestions/ideas here if you like, and it might help the devs to make a great PvP server.

15 minutes ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

its gonna be a battle royale

we like fortnite

Edited by MinorArchitect

The lobby will consist of building the giant cart to drop from

• Like 3

As long as the PvP server is completely seperate from the PvE server I'll have a good time.

Once the server starts becoming more developed, there have to be catch-up mechanics for newer players. The current system we have on Epic with catch-up mechanics work quite well.

• Like 1

There were rumors, that code for steam servers and current servers will be the same.

Assuming, that pvp server on steam gonna have some changes in pvp, before release...

Are those changes will be brought/forced 1:1 to Epic/Chaos, or SPVP (steam pvp) server gonna have different set of rules?

Just wonder, if any big changes gonna hit Chaos/Epic couse of that, in the future.

What I want to know is how transfer will be. If its like new Ele and home servers when it started, then it is worth.