Sign in to follow this  
Oblivionnreaver

close

Clearing out some of the stuff out of my deed.

If it can't be mailed has to be picked up from J25 Cele. Make an offer on anything.

383d6fc659087987710461392925652a.png

some tall MR banners too

Jenn-Kellon are the template ones, Jenn Kellon are the PMK ones. Only one of the PMK jk ones are rare, it just shows the whole stack as rare coz thats what wood does ( VD, Rare JK banner are sold)

Have the follow wagons for 10s each - JK Template, LoA, Black Legion.

5 or 6 Dragon hotas, various colors, iirc its 3 red, 1 light purple, one light orange, can check the rgb if you ask.

Looking for 4s each for skulls, 10s for the troll king crown, for the rare tool heads, 1.5s for the blank rare heads (if the group isn't expanded they're blank), 2s for 80-90cast, 2.5s for 90+. 3s for 100+. for anything else make a fair offer. glimmer (3.2kg left) and addy (10.8kg left) lumps looking for 4s/kg but open for discussion for larger purchases.

934a03838497b0f8a6a3450cb7934bef.png

c4e2b6999f70190a8eb265639cce98f6.png

Butchering knife is fully imbued with ql rune butchering knife is sold lol, has metallic liquid, huge axe is 10k BT with acid potion, slay and butcher those dragons with ease! these are sold just enjoy the image

0dc3ec185b8ec7a890c220ddc42bdf13.png

Looking for 22s for the set. sold

66 Sleep powder, 50s for the lot.

Edited by Oblivionnreaver
Moderation edit

5 or 6 Dragon statues, and how much for the group?

I'm asking because I've seen them both sold for 2s and 25s in the last two days, so I really have no idea.

3 minutes ago, Chakron said:

5 or 6 Dragon statues, and how much for the group?

3 left, someone already pm'd about the others

2f294f4795f291990e8be6ee0458c759.png rgb on em, looking for 15s each or all 3 for 35s

rare hatchet head, steel blank

rare chisel blade, steel blank

cod Grzhimek, thanks

• Like 1

2 valhall banners and 2 MR (pmk right?) banners - is 4s in total ok?

Also a rare hammer head blank.

Cod all to Nordlys pls. :) 

• Like 1

would you take 75c ea for the following tool/weapon head 5 rare steel Hatchet head, 2 rare pickaxe heads, 1 rare chisel blade, 2 rare hammer heads, 2 rare awl blades, 2 rare shovel blades, 1 rare butcher knife blade, 2 rare trowel blades, 4 rare huge axe heads, cod if the price is acceptable. Would offer 1s for rare dragon shoulder, cod if accaeptable, and offer 3s for the supreme huge sword blade, cod if offer is acceptable. thanks

Also offer 2s for Rare Mountain Lion Statue, and 2s for the Rare leather Horse Barding, cod if those acceptable.

ok 3 rare steel hatchet heads cod, rare steel file blade cod, rare shovel blade cod, rare butcher knife blade, rare rake head, 2 rare hammer heads, and would you go 1.5s for the rare awl blade with 80botd, one rare trowel blade, 

• Like 1

I liked your old profile pic better.

Edit: oh, you have any red or blue dragon bloods? Or butcher or ropemaking pots?

Edited by Nordlys

dragon shoulders gone

25 minutes ago, Nordlys said:

I liked your old profile pic better.

Edit: oh, you have any red or blue dragon bloods? Or butcher or ropemaking pots?

No red or blue dragon bloods/potions. The cat has shed his last tear and now only has unbridled anger left

On 2/29/2020 at 9:59 PM, Elarael said:

Bundle price for anything you have left in eu, plus delivery?

Due to new RMT rules now in effect, payment will need to be in silver.

Just now, shakys said:

Due to new RMT rules now in effect, payment will need to be in silver.

this stuff was sold already, can just close the thread, forgot about it

• Like 1