Sign in to follow this  
Martynas5

Crafter's Legion Market[03/20 - taking tailoring orders only at the moment]

Hi, can I get both staffs, one of the 90's saddles, and the rare sickle?  COD to spacy please.

16 hours ago, Spacy said:

Hi, can I get both staffs, one of the 90's saddles, and the rare sickle?  COD to spacy please.

Hello. Items sent by Martynasaalt.

Can you do chain armor in Steel?

If so how much for two  80ql.  Steel chain sleeves?

could I please order 5 sets of cloth armor at 70ql? Don't want to overwhelm you but if this is something you're up for please cod to gerboa. Thanks a bunch! 

11 hours ago, Gerboa said:

could I please order 5 sets of cloth armor at 70ql? Don't want to overwhelm you but if this is something you're up for please cod to gerboa. Thanks a bunch! 

Sure, i will send it today.

EDIT: Items sent.

Edited by Martynas5
  • Like 1

hallo,

WTB for Zacharia:  Sickle-QL80+/- C,   Small Anvil QL ~80, C,  exqu. med. Rug QL 20+  C,  Grindstone 70+ C.

thx a lot

10 hours ago, Lambo said:

WTB the hammer and small anvil with 90 coc from cheap tools pls

Sorry delay just woke up so...

[11:31:23] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

8 hours ago, Catrlee said:

hallo,

WTB for Zacharia:  Sickle-QL80+/- C,   Small Anvil QL ~80, C,  exqu. med. Rug QL 20+  C,  Grindstone 70+ C.

thx a lot

[11:39:22] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Would like one of those sweet 10c tackle boxes, and some red dye. let me know in game or something please as I dont check forums often. thanks. 

7 hours ago, Adruidiazkane said:

Would like one of those sweet 10c tackle boxes, and some red dye. let me know in game or something please as I dont check forums often. thanks. 

hope u like the dye i sent u, ill fix tackle box for u in a bit 😃

Rare weapons except the rare longs sword is in for imping and recasting new updates is comming soon

If you still have that CoC Grooming brush i would like to Purchase that please. 

Please Mail to PotatoOnStick

3 hours ago, PotatoOnStick said:

If you still have that CoC Grooming brush i would like to Purchase that please. 

Please Mail to PotatoOnStick

Item sent. (Coc 79 ) i hope that's the one you wanted.

• Like 1

May I get 4kG of Dark Orange Dye sent to Shamgar. Thank you!

UoGz8Jx.png

Edited by Shamgar

32 minutes ago, Shamgar said:

May I get 4kG of Dark Orange Dye sent to Shamgar. Thank you!

UoGz8Jx.png

Ill fix it when ill wake up, the red part and blue one is hard to do but, ill try to get so close as i can, in wurm u cant get rgb 255 or 0. But ill try to see where ill get. so i can get very close there, i got the % there so.

[02:31:51] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

dye sent went R251G141B8

take care have a good weekend

22 hours ago, MrCoolMan said:

[02:31:51] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

dye sent went R251G141B8

take care have a good weekend

Thank you so much :)

Dye order: 

18kg blue: (its not desperately needed in these exact color, but as close to it as possible would be great)
blue.png
and 3kg Black:  
I know black is hard to get 0 0 0  to my understanding, so for this i will just go with as black as you can get it :) 

COD: denully

2 hours ago, denully said:

Dye order: 

18kg blue: (its not desperately needed in these exact color, but as close to it as possible would be great)
blue.png
and 3kg Black:  
I know black is hard to get 0 0 0  to my understanding, so for this i will just go with as black as you can get it :) 

COD: denully

Ill do dyes but due to skill to make black dye and how much it takes to do it, this might take a while ( ill rather not do black ) but ill see, ur in que as nr2 to get black i got another order there i am already trying to fill up.

7 minutes ago, MrCoolMan said:

Ill do dyes but due to skill to make black dye and how much it takes to do it, this might take a while ( ill rather not do black ) but ill see, ur in que as nr2 to get black i got another order there i am already trying to fill up.

i see :)  the blue will be fine then, i wanted to test how it looked for blue drake hide armor, but if its that much work just to test, then ill just go with blue, as my cart will be 😛 hehe 

13 minutes ago, denully said:

i see :)  the blue will be fine then, i wanted to test how it looked for blue drake hide armor, but if its that much work just to test, then ill just go with blue, as my cart will be 😛 hehe 

ok best i can do then 😃

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrCoolMan said:

ok best i can do then 😃

on the way QL 93+ [17:56:07] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

2 hours ago, MrCoolMan said:

on the way QL 93+ [17:56:07] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Awesome  thank you :)  A++ Service

• Like 1

Hello,

I am interested in purchasing 5 kg of black dye. I understand how difficult it is to make, so I am only expecting the black dye quality that is appropriate in your judgment for the standard 25c/kg price. Please COD to Matthias and feel free to PM me if you have questions. Thank you very much!