Sign in to follow this  
Martynas5

Crafter's Legion Market[03/20 - taking tailoring orders only at the moment]

99ql rug to mith please 

Edited by Egard

On 1/8/2022 at 8:43 PM, Egard said:

99ql rug to mith please 

Hey, most likely it will be done in next few days.

@Egard[20:11:51] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to reach Mith in less than ten minutes.

• Like 1

Sorry all for delay from my area, Corona is taking a heavy hit on us all ill guess. ill lick the wounds and the ppl ill promised they get something free. 😃 atleast ill can do

Sorry hasnt been online lately been irl sick But we are back on Road, we doing some Price changes in Casting area and atm we dont do custom casting will add that soon but we keep same price on market casts as we do what we going to do as custom casts later if not another deal is in place.

Casts at market is atm this and we will do custom casts soon in almost same area, we pushed the Prices to a area that we see fit the market well. 

Price List

Spoiler

Price List 2022-01-30  Enchants on market, Adjusted the market price list here to these prices­

Vynora priest Galsaan Current Channeling 97,66 Has Benediction

Fo priest Brownie Current Channeling 96,64 Has Benediction

Deed Bonus we keep around Enchanting 95-100+ at all time like this

(117.853867): 30%

Weapons spells: Life Transfer, Venom, Mind stealer, Frostbrand.

Prices

80-89 Power 70c

90-94 Power 90c

95-99 Power 1s

100-103 Power 1,4s

104-106 Power 1,8s

Nimble: Increases your combat rating

Prices

70-89 Power 70c

90-99 Power 1s

100+ Power 1,2s

CoC / Woa casts:

70-89 70c

90-99 1c/per power

100-103 1,2s

104-106 1,5s

When Casting WoA + CoC on same tool / weapon the price reduction is 10% if both is casted.

Jewelry Spells

Offensive: Toxin and Glacial. Defensive: Acid Protection, Fire Protection. ( soon inc Frost protection & Corrosion )

80-89 50c

90+ 75c

100+ 1s

Aosp: (Aura of shared pain reflects back damage on the attacker)

Power Amour Piece Price whole set ( 9 parts )

80-89 Power 40c/part 3,2s

90-99 Power 60c/part 4,6s

100 + Power 75c/part 5,5s

The price List will be added to first page later today when time is there but aswell here, added a merchant with 30c Tools as well about to add 2 Dye merchants as well 1 for Gear and 1 for Carts.

Edited by MrCoolMan
More info

Bumping this coz we still up selling the prices on first page is lowered with average 20% coz we redid casting area. at Market u find alot of cheap prices. pm Me for prices ingame or here, got access to deed merchant holder.

Working on a dye merchant atm aswell, the merchant for armour ill cancel and ill do sail + knarrs + rowboat + Cog. all in one. its incoming 

Cart merchant is soon to be added

Edited by MrCoolMan
add information

+ Ill still mix dyes , dont do black but ill do custom dyes what u seeking.

Sorry we been abit offline, atleast me, been alot IRL again, and We are about to re-bounce Again with some lower Prices, Custom Cast Prices, Better Bulk mats and Prices, atm Working on it and we will be able to take on Order Large Veggies Sale Bulk 45k+ On order its Bulk Farming / Butchering Some Herbs ( they will be at a week around 7k each depending what is needed )  Anyhow After This months Impalong Easter Impalong at Deliverence Renaissance Festival we aiming to work as normal. So take care.

Ill Still do as a Community Service Free Potion Making if u pay the cod and send with sourcesalt for it + Free imbue with ur mats and ur stuff. what i seen with my ability ill get as lowest a imbue a 10 at a ql2 potion. ( why adding this info ill heard some disturbing news ppl saying they get 5-7 imbues, They have higher natsub/Alchemy then me, last 169 potions ill imbued ill hasnt seen it and what ill rember perhaps at 70 natsub ill saw a 7-8 but no lesser.Natsub ill got 90,5 alchemy 58,9 ).

We added some Veggies / herbs / Coffee beans and some stuff to normal prices, at larger order we do discount of course just talk with us. so ill bump thread have a good one all 😃

New To our Sell Page We taking Orders in Favor ( Cordage Ropes ) 

1--->29k 0,7s/1k

30k Favor = 19,5s (0,65sx30k)
50K Favor = 30s (0,6sx50k)

We Produce as fast we can And All orders is done By This Page No PM's So get in Line if u need, Me and Richtje Has 95+ Ropemaking and we have 2 Supreme Rope tools We can Use. This is Gonna be on Main Page Soon,

• Like 1

hello i have a shield i would like enchanted to 104-106 bracket who should i mail to

Hey there to u all ill had a hardware failure and ill been away 24 days but ill back now on better terms, have stuff to do and so on Just letting u know market will be up soon and filled once again.

For u other customers ill hasnt been able to help i am saying sorry couldnt do much ill been cut of more or less...

20 hours ago, Domhnall said:

Hi, I'd like to make an order:

Corn, 1k

Lettuce, 1k

Oats, 1k

Barley, 1k

Wheat, 1k

Rye, 1k

Basil, 1k

Delivery to Murkwood Vale on Exodus (N13) or https://exodus.yaga.host/#700,1257

Hey there we have it all do u have connected ur deed to highway so ill can just send it? our main guy Martynas that normally does this is not here, ill can go to an access point and send it by wagoner, else ill have to take it some later just in from a breakdown on my computer. + delivery is xtra fee on price

Else if u want to come and get it we are directly at coast. at https://xanadu.yaga.host/#453,4585

Edited by MrCoolMan
More information

2 minutes ago, MrCoolMan said:

Hey there we have it all do u have connected ur deed to highway so ill can just send it? our main guy Martynas that normally does this is not here, ill can go to an access point and send it by wagoner, else ill have to take it some later just in from a breakdown on my computer.

Sorry, I don't have highway access just now. I can wait till the weekend for the order, there's no rush right now.

19 minutes ago, Domhnall said:

Sorry, I don't have highway access just now. I can wait till the weekend for the order, there's no rush right now.

ok well ill take care of it when ill can ill pm u here and see if ur online at that point 😃

Inventory on market checked will start to fill it up tomorrow

TO DO:

will add some sections in standing prices then 70 -->120 need something between that part, adding 2 merchants + adding merchants for event stuff we have laying around for a decent price,  ( before hardware crash i was about to send over 15 weapons high enchanted 30+ tools, ill guess re-improve and send so to the weekend it will be all up )

+ adding merchants for Arch things that finished and to pick up, 1 part + rest so u get signature or for mission' s

Does not know when Martynas is back he is page admin so ill will Post everything after this what we has put in to market, Prices on first page is correct. Ill add them as well so its easy to find, have a good Wurm day all of u. ( more as well inc have some good ideas )

I would like to order 10x 95ql+ 10kg pizzas plz.

Also, 100x of each Herb, Spice, Cereal and Veggie sent via Wagoner.

Thank you

Edited by Millammber

5 hours ago, Millammber said:

I would like to order 10x 95ql+ 10kg pizzas plz.

Also, 100x of each Herb, Spice, Cereal and Veggie sent via Wagoner.

Thank you

What server u on? Xanadu?

Howdy, i'll take a couple runes. 2 Crystal Vyn Steel, 3 Stone Vyn Steel, 2 Wood Vyn Bronze, and 1 Crystal Lib Brass. If still available cod to Todd please. Also I sent a backpack of plate to Martynas for casts. Hope thats the right recipient. Thanks guys.

No idea if you're working on my order or not, but a quick message to tell me what's going on would of been nice.

A bit of courtesy goes a long way.

I found another supplier, so you can cancel my order. 

On 6/14/2022 at 12:09 PM, Millammber said:

No idea if you're working on my order or not, but a quick message to tell me what's going on would of been nice.

A bit of courtesy goes a long way.

I found another supplier, so you can cancel my order. 

Ok sorry i was out IRL when it happens nothing happens atm only one doing market so sorry for that