Sign in to follow this  
Angelklaine

Very pissed off cow...

074bd1e7261d60515e128a71b35ce0fe.jpg

So I was driving past the highway tunnel by my deed and a cow up and attacked me without provocation. I am sure it was aggresive because my target switched to the cow and everything meaning it took a swing at me. I don't know what I did but it seems very pissed off.

Near Deed:  Tylel Alora 

Tunnel to Summerholt

Didn't kill the cow in question in case someone wants to take a look.

• Cat 1

To add to this mob data is probably messed up. Like on epic we have gorillas hyenas and boars. Gorillas used to be spawning on desertion and be friendly towards MR, aggressive towards JK and BL, no other two would spawn on desertion. Hyenas were BL and boars were JK theme mobs in same way on their servers. Now they all spawn in all servers and all are aggressive towards all. Either this was intentionally done in secret as there were no patch notes regarding this or they are bugged. Its happened few months ago after some update tho. 

17 minutes ago, Skatyna said:

gorillas hyenas and boars

That is because that added it has a spawn animal on pve servers, and ever since that changed there is also strange things like lava fiends, black bears, and cave bugs main spawn is above ground. I will just say they spawns have been messed up ever since and they need to be fixed.

Edited by EvaDaly

1 hour ago, EvaDaly said:

That is because that added it has a spawn animal on pve servers, and ever since that changed there is also strange things like lava fiends, black bears, and cave bugs main spawn is above ground. I will just say they spawns have been messed up ever since and they need to be fixed.

in 2018 lava fiends gained the chance to spawn on rock to make the personal goal easier, so they may spawn above ground on rock and wander.  black bears and cave bugs have always been able to spawn above ground with lairs

What does this have to do with aggresive cows? I also had my bisons on my wagon aggress me when I unhitched them to breed them. It seems naturally passive creatures are turning aggressive now all of a sudden for no reason. 

I checked out this location, and was able to find the exact cow pictured in the above post (along with some of the horses in the background). None of them were hostile when I went through. Is it all passive creatures, or just some?

On 2/14/2020 at 6:38 PM, Shydow said:

I checked out this location, and was able to find the exact cow pictured in the above post (along with some of the horses in the background). None of them were hostile when I went through. Is it all passive creatures, or just some?

Some of them it seems. I don't know what triggers it. All I know is that for this specific cow I was driving past on my cart on autorun, and suddenly she was on my target box. This means it attacked me. I was not interacting with the cow or anything.

The instance with the Bison I was unhitching/leading them and they kept aggroing me as I was doing it. No idea what's doing it or how to reproduce it. I'll report here again if it continues to happen.