Sign in to follow this  
Reskal

[Fixed] Cooking: Client does not differ between white sauce and mayonnaise properly

Not that easy to describe that for me but i do my best.

Problem is there are recipes where you shall add white sauce and when you click "lore" it asks for more mayonnaise.

I have both recipes in my cookbook, so both exist.

Actually i try to make the recipe "fish pie"(its not with optionals in the originals list so look it up here, its the one i build actually). In this recipe white sauce is mandatory and mayonnaise is optional. When i have mayonnaise but no white sauce in the pie dish, the game asks for white sauce. When i add white sauce and i click "lore" it says "Not enough mayonnaise, looks like it should use between 576 and 864 grams."

When i add mayonnaise, 1 kg, message is still the same(as mentioned its optional anyway).

When i add 600g white sauce, i get the message "You think this may well work when cooked in a cooker."

This occures with other white sauce-recipes also, in the WU-client also.

This is because mayonaisse is a special kind of white sauce.  Egg, I think?

This bug is actually on the list already and has been for years.  I'll add your post to the issue.  Thanks for the report.

• Like 1

Yvw. Another bug in this topic is(found it out actually) that you get white sauce or mayonnaise, when you drop both into a pottering bowl. Whatever you dropped last in, will be. This offers a sort of exploit, because mayonnaise is more difficult to make then white sauce, so make 5 kg white sauce and 0,2 kg mayonnaise and drop the mayonnaise to the white sauce = 5,2 kg mayonnaise.