Sign in to follow this  
Miretta

adding 1 more deed to a character, with marks

A simple suggestion(though don't know how hard it would be to realize). being able to extend the amount of deeds you can own by one, only once per account, permanently, with loyality marks.
Can and maybe should be high cost :) for someone like me who wants to mainly play and manage everything over my main, it would be a big help.

• Like 2

why not... just allow 1 person to own more than 1 or 2 deeds.... it's not like people aren't doing it with alts anyway... it only complicates things later..

Not the first time this has come up...

I would love to see this happen as well, but seems somewhere a dev commented on the fact that a character is so tied to the deed they own or are a citizen of that there is no way at this time that a character could own or be a citizen of more than one deed per server.

I could be remembering wrong, but if I am correct and anyone knows where that discussion thread is, it may be helpful to link it to this one.

I would love to be able to do this Miretta. 

To support what Thalius mentioned above: There was a request from Batta on the Wurm Unlimited forum: 

Retrograde answered in the same thread:

Due to the way the entire deed/alliance/everything mechanics work, players can only belong to one deed, and one deed only. this applies to GM's as well. It's not something we'll be looking at as it would require a massive amount of work.

Using an alt to found a deed and then opening full permissions in the alliance/specific village achieves the same result

Unfortunately it looks like the request which is potentially popular to many will not be possible.

@SpolmitIf you read that thread you quoted just a little farther down you will see that Cuddles/Coldie did make a mod for this over a year ago.  🙂

It is for GMs only, to avoid the issues that would come up if players could own multiples.

Edited by Batta

also sadly permissions don't allow for second person to be as "powerful" over a deed like a mayor...as example i don't get bashing bonus as non mayor and there was also something about not being able to put locks on gates or lock/unlock them