Sign in to follow this  
nekoexmachina

Access to "shared" toons

8 hours ago, Enki said:

A ) At your own risk you may share access to your account with up to 2 other people without causing an account sharing violation.

How does this work with the thing retro was talking about where you could only use it for brief periods but if you were using the shared account for extended times it wouldn't be allowed, has that been removed or was i just having a weird fever dream about reading retros comments or something

I'd imagine a lot of this has to do with the amount of impact your sharing has as well. If you're using a top tier account 24/7 among 3 people to corner the market or topple enemy deeds it is rather different than if your buddy logs on to imp up his pickaxe and coc his new pelt from time to time for use within your own village/alliance. When you start impacting the economy or other kingdoms through your sharing actions that seems more likely to draw scrutiny. Then again what do I know anyway.

I dont think the issue is who you are sharing it with. I can see the staff addressing it on a case by case basis.