Sign in to follow this  
Kasumi

Separate tabs for banking and notifications

Banking Tab

Separate tab that shows all the banking notifications since if you're busy with something it's difficult to see the 'your bank account is now XXXXXX' flashing by.

So would be nice if these showed up in a tab of its own, and even better if it could include the info of who picked up their mail : "Kasumi has accepted your mail. Your bank account is now XXXXXX"

Notification Tab

Separate tab that shows all notifications; preferably colour coded (each type of notification in a different colour).

This will be for

• server messages (for example server shutting down in xxxxx minutes)
  • premium expiry warnings
  • friend requests (cause I don't know about you, but again, if I'm busy with something like identifying fragments that spam the event tab there's a snowballs chance in hell that I see the friend request msg flash by.....)

If this seems excessive to some ppl you can have it as a toggle on your settings whether you want it as separate tabs or combined in the event tab?

• Like 5

Thoroughly agree. Banking notifications in particular could desperately do with more info and segregating them would be even better, and friend requests almost always get missed if it's not being discussed in chat at the same time.

This mainly affect those tradeing ig. for me personally that would just be another tab I have to close.

13 minutes ago, Cecci said:

This mainly affect those tradeing ig. for me personally that would just be another tab I have to close.

As Kasumi said, it could easily be a toggle on-off option. For anyone who trades, though, it'd be a significant QoL improvement in being able to track funds in and out, see that people have picked up items or not and so on.

If different types of chats could be customized to whichever window we wanted them, that would be awesome...  but +1 to this change as a nice improvement :)

JS