Sign in to follow this  
Reskal

Cooking recipes list for WU

Short version:     WU recipes 2020

Longer version: The upper recipe list is verified, i cooked all the things myself so they should work. As source for the list i used the original old Wurm Online recipe list and a russian WU recipe list i found in the net. All recipes on both sites i cooked in WU on a free server and made the WU recipes page from them. It took me some weeks so be patient with me;)

For sure its not a complete list but something you can cook many fine foods with and drinks certainly ! For some reason i posted it in a freeserver forums 2018 but not here, this has changed now. If you have other recipes that are not your freeshard only but generally WU, please let me know and i add them to the list.

If trusted people want to help and have edit permission, to add new recipes in case i'm on a break, i would be happy to give you permissions, CA and board mods very welcome for this.

I just need your google name so i can add you to the sheet.

• Like 1

So in WU there is no learning of recipes anymore or what does that mean ?

yes you need to learn them as normal, just saying all the info is sitting there in files, less fun than actually experimenting but you can check ones you are missing, if you wanted.

Ahh got it, ty. Will look up the files then.

Edited by Reskal

Note that the system was intended to allow each server to add, modify, and remove cooking recipes, so the list *could* be different than the base list.

All the recipes base on the 2 mentioned pages, and the russian page was not on the server i played, it was a very small server. It had a few own recipes but i had them marked by color code and later i doublechecked them on another server to be safe. But if you find a recipe not working, pls tell me.

Snook Pie isn't on the list.

Pastry, chopped snook fillet, mashed potato, cheese, white sauce, boiled egg, chopped parsley, ground cumin. In a pie dish in an oven. Uses baking skill.