Grifo

Plantable Cocoa

I think its time we should be able to be able to grow cocoa beans. Everything else but cocoa beans and nettles(as far as I know) are farmable. Let us use the new planter boxes to grow the beans in.

Edit: Shydow brought to my attention, sassafras+nutmeg can't be farmable. Why not add all four items to the farmable list.

Edited by Grifo
  • Like 3

Agreed, it is really a pain for us chocolate lovers!

+1

Would be great to see all of those become farmable

In planter boxes only and requiring 50+ farming skill to plant and I'd be in favor.  Cocoa is a very difficult plant to get going unless you are in the perfect environment for it, and even then it can be challenging.  Make it a high end skill crop.

I'm in favor of the idea even if they don't make it challenging to grow it, but challenges and objectives are good things in the game. Don't make chocolate easy. ;)

• Like 1

Yep.  No need to have plants that can't be grown...  it'd be fine to limit some by skill level, or make them die easy, or need to be watered/tended, or whatever... but may as well have them possible.

JS

Yes please! Good ql cocoa, nettles and nutmeg are hard and slow to come by. Also would be fine with only being accessible at higher farming levels if needed. Might give me something to aim for since quality veggies are abundant.

+1

We should be able to farm every plany findable...

I would like to see more USES for these items.  Ok they might be challenging for some to find, but at the moment there is little incentive to do so, apart from finding a few for cooking.  Nettles and sassafras are the most useful as we put them on pizzas, but nutmeg and cocoa not so much.

Idk, planters can get you silly amounts of herbs. I’d rather chocolate be a bit more rare and a treat than something farmed. Maybe add a separate forage for group with the rarer stuff?

• Like 1