Sign in to follow this  
MinorArchitect

Wurm Steam Page

I tried to upload a video of a 5spd horse's headed jumping up and down while riding on horseback, but at least when I tried it was impossible to associate content to the Wurm Online page only to Wurm Unlimited.

ss_2e65ead6e95d86c4af483c182ee859f4e53fa

Is... is that a guard tower intersecting the house interior??

Kinda misleading by trying to pretend that the houses aren't pure straight and that there are custom doors... 

Edited by atazs

There is a notice on the Steam page that "this product is not compatible with macOS 10.15 Catalina." It is quite curious then that under System Requirements, the recommended OS for Mac is 10.15 Catalina.

Something that might concern you, Retrograde - I believe by default steam excludes "mature" content when searching. This means that Wurm online isn't visible when searched the steam store using the default steam search preferences. (You can literally search "Wurm Online" and it returns 0 results). 

If it's possible to remove the mature content tag from Wurm Online, that would really help its visibility. The fact that Wurm Unlimited isn't considered "mature content" surely means that Wurm Online isn't either?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, BrokenSanity said:

Something that might concern you, Retrograde - I believe by default steam excludes "mature" content when searching. This means that Wurm online isn't visible when searched the steam store using the default steam search preferences. (You can literally search "Wurm Online" and it returns 0 results). 

If it's possible to remove the mature content tag from Wurm Online, that would really help its visibility. The fact that Wurm Unlimited isn't considered "mature content" surely means that Wurm Online isn't either?

Done and done! 

• Like 4

Maybe it would be a nice idea to assign 1 gm to each server to explore (flying/teleporting/etc) around and take screenshots in the highest detail possible of beautifull terrain and architecture?

I've seen allot of great vistas and deeds (and interiors) in Katspurr and Emoo's streams, so there are some very nice shots to add to the steam page that show off the game a bit more. (even in Emoo's latest stream of Lordlouis his former deed, there were awesome interior setups that could use some highest-graphic-settings-love and have screenshots taken from them).

Maybe find some impressive underground cities, to promote the fact that you can go almost full dwarf-mode.

Can't hurt to put up some more screenshots, that show some more aspects of Wurm:

• Rifts
  • Cattle breeding
  • Horse stables
  • Farms with beehives and orchards
  • Underground cities
  • Great harbours with ships all around

Just to give new players a real good picture of the serious amount of freedom you have in this game.

Edit: Wishlisted and followed the steam page offcourse ;)

Edited by Lycanthropic
  • Like 3

good idea.. but idk if it will be followed