Sign in to follow this  
labreto

Cherche joueurs FR Xanadu

Bonsoir/Bonjour je cherche des joueurs FR ou francophones pour batir ensemble et survivre sur le monde Xanadu 

Good evening / Hello I am looking for FR or French speaking players to build together and survive on the Xanadu world

Edited by labreto

Salutations d'un francophone sur Independence :)

Bonne chance à vous à l'occasion je passerai voir votre communauté sur Xanadu !

---

Hello from a french speaking player from Independence :)

Good luck to you and if i pass by i will come to see your community on Xanadu !

Edited by Syhl

tu es vraiment tres réactif dis donc bah je suis seul et j'ai pas envie de me lancer dans le jeu seul ^^ donc je recrute et apres je verrai 😃 et cela fais un sacré voyage jusqu'a xanadu dis donc mdr

you are really very reactive say so bah I am alone and I do not want to start me in the game alone ^^ so I recruit and after I will see cela and that make a hell of a trip to xanadu say so lol

Edited by labreto

Meuh non je fais pas mal de livraisons de ce côté, si tu as des questions sur le jeu n'hésite pas à me contacter ingame: /t Syhl

Bah no i made several deliveries there, if you have any questions about the game don't hesitate to contact me ingame: /t Syhl

Edited by Syhl

Folks,

I draw your attention to the Wurm rules:

Language
A ) You must use English when posting in the forum. If you cannot use English, we suggest the use of a translator.

- You may use your own language in the recruitment thread(s), provided that there is an English translation in the original post.

Please keep all posts in English, or at least provide a translation (Google Translate or similar is fine).