I'm selling Raldon. He is a Vynora priest with a channeling affinity, Saint of the Path of Love (refresh+love effect), 51.5k marks saved, around 3k karma

You are currently known as: Raldon the Saint [Greenthumbs Druidkin]

You have a total of 87 titles.

[00:12:14] You entered through the portal to Wurm on day of Tears, week 1 of the starfall of the Saw, 1015. That's 3168 days, 7 hours and 20 minutes ago.

[17:22:48] You have been premium a total of 69 months since Dec 2013.

[17:22:48] You have been premium a total of 19 months until Dec 2013.

[17:22:48] You have played 469 days, 19 hours and 57 minutes.

He is somewhat of an oldie

(but goldie💛)

Finished benediction from journal only, picked the channeling affy for him already. Transfer available.

Favor-wise he is self-sufficient since he can farm 99 ql crops and make HQ cordage with 75 ropemaking (with an imbued ropetool you'll be golden) :) 

Skill dump: https://www.niarja.com/universes/online/clusters/freedom/skills/Raldon

Important skills:

Faith:100

Channeling: 96.6

Farming: 99.9

Forestry: 99.7

HFC: 91

Beverages: 85

Fight skill: 83

Soul Depth:59.9

Total of Affinities: 14 (mind 1, misc 1,rake 1,body 1,soul 2, soul depth 1, channeling 1, forestry 1, fishing 1, sickle 1, nature 2,farming 1)

Will come with enchanted tools and a weapon in inventory, nothing special but to cover basics. 

In case you are wondering-he is a looker (with a supreme green wool hat on top)

RQagVnW.png

Can deliver him anywhere (comes with a small sailing boat)

If you have any questions PM Zoranah or send a msg on here. 

Considering offers in EUROS only.

Edited by StarsHollow
  • Like 4

If you have not done a transfer since the big patch a week ago, then it is available.

If its like that i would bid 50e then. But im 100% sure he will sell for far more lol.

Though my bid standa

Highest bid so far is 400 e. Thank you for yours. I'm going to keep taking offers though :) 

• Like 1

I dont want to be mean. But so far in most accounts sale i have only seen private high bids or buyouts. Smells fishy to me

@ZerkaelAll offence taken. I've been playing this game for 8 years now, and in that time became a trusted member of the community of which you have much to learn yet obviously. So, your prerogative to be suspicious, but if you have nothing productive or nice to say, or if you can't compete with the prices then kindly remove yourself from the thread.

Edited by StarsHollow
  • Like 6

I have been playing longer than you. 

Joined the game only when independance was the only server beside wild.10 years. It just happened that i lost my forum account Zarame

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zerkael said:

Joined the game only when independance was the only server beside wild.10 years. It just happened that i lost my forum account Zarame

Who cares?

Its only been up a day and an offer of 400e has been made privately. Its not an auction its a waiting for the best offer, theres weeks to go before the deadline and its the last chance to buy a priest or spend the next 5 years grinding one from scratch which is 400e just in premium. 

If you want a very good priest make a sensible offer and not troll posts in the hope soneone will sell you one for 50e when the going rate for similar priests is 500/600 euros.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Zerkael said:

Starshollow has been a trusted member of our community for since I have started playing. I've done many deals with her and all have gone smoothly. She's a trusted member of this community. You should know that.

Starshollow has my support. Sad to see you selling out. You will be missed.

• Like 8

On 2/8/2020 at 7:11 AM, Zerkael said:

I dont want to be mean. But so far in most accounts sale i have only seen private high bids or buyouts. Smells fishy to me

You have been lowballing everything pretty hard, hoping to catch someone nervous about the changes coming.  I suggest you just lay off your "game" for a while and let people make trades without your extremely unhelpful trolling.  It just gets irritating after a while. Honestly, I would not trust doing any business with you from this point forward.

and my free bump :)

Edited by Wurmhole
  • Like 4