Sign in to follow this  
EvaDaly

Pandemonium Design Change COMING

And I don't know if you all remember but this is the third time I changed the panda design, the first design no one even remembers it. The sec design last the longest. But this design is designed based on the changes and the people in the kingdom know. It is not based on what freedomers want. If I wanted to do that I would of made a post asking what do you want to see in a wagon design. The only reason I made this post was to let everyone know it will change. If you don't like it, sorry. Yes pink is not very medieval, but the design base of it has all the same logos has the other design. I just add pink to the boarder and in the background of the back I did a overlay of pink flower lace design like it was dyed onto the black. And did a lighter, I guess you to say "too much", pink of swords on the back of the wagon. But one thing that freedomers can't have is our tabards. 

unknown.png

unknown.png

But has I said sorry you all don't like it. But since this game seems to not care about what the pvp people want this is all I have to keep me in it. I can see design that I designed. 

• Like 5

The point is we paid a lot of money for the items because of how they looked and to change that look on us is not right.

I understand it is your PMK design and you own it and can do as you please with it, the problem is all the players who paid money to get a certain look/design, and it is not just a little bit of money, you sell these items for a lot of money and we buy in to your look/design and for you to just randomly change it is not right at all.

There should be a way for you to create a second or third design so that the players spending their money on a look/design are not cheated out of what they paid for.

The look/design I paid for was badass this new pink look is just bad and yes it is just my opinion but I paid a lot of money to get the badass red and black wagon as well as other items and I now have a fourteen year old little girls pink wagon. I do not see how this can be fair or be allowed by the game staff.

The changing of designs should not be allowed and there should be a way for you designers to create more then one design if that is your thing.

*Peace n 💜

Sun

• Like 1

makes sense in a persistent world.. if designs change.. for older ones to be possible to be preserved..

in this case that is the problem.. not the new change, but the change to old purchased item.. - that now just isn't the same anymore.. and buyer's investment is lost to a possession that no longer is of same interest to it's holder. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, EvaDaly said:

And I don't know if you all remember but this is the third time I changed the panda design, the first design no one even remembers it. The sec design last the longest. But this design is designed based on the changes and the people in the kingdom know. It is not based on what freedomers want. If I wanted to do that I would of made a post asking what do you want to see in a wagon design. The only reason I made this post was to let everyone know it will change. If you don't like it, sorry. Yes pink is not very medieval, but the design base of it has all the same logos has the other design. I just add pink to the boarder and in the background of the back I did a overlay of pink flower lace design like it was dyed onto the black. And did a lighter, I guess you to say "too much", pink of swords on the back of the wagon. But one thing that freedomers can't have is our tabards. 

But has I said sorry you all don't like it. But since this game seems to not care about what the pvp people want this is all I have to keep me in it. I can see design that I designed. 

If it makes you feel any better, pink is very medieval, even bright pink! http://postej-stew.dk/2019/05/medieval-fabrics-part-2/  The design, eh, I don't know about that, but carry on. 

• Like 1

Well, at least I can now say that I'll never lose my wagon :)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Manitu said:

sure they could.... but u said it yourself "freedomers". they arent there for pvp so whats your point?

the point is they would get a cool new wagon and flag design that they could just take home instead of having to rely on other people for one.

4 hours ago, VelvetSun said:

The point is we paid a lot of money for the items because of how they looked and to change that look on us is not right.

I understand it is your PMK design and you own it and can do as you please with it, the problem is all the players who paid money to get a certain look/design, and it is not just a little bit of money, you sell these items for a lot of money and we buy in to your look/design and for you to just randomly change it is not right at all.

There should be a way for you to create a second or third design so that the players spending their money on a look/design are not cheated out of what they paid for.

The look/design I paid for was badass this new pink look is just bad and yes it is just my opinion but I paid a lot of money to get the badass red and black wagon as well as other items and I now have a fourteen year old little girls pink wagon. I do not see how this can be fair or be allowed by the game staff.

The changing of designs should not be allowed and there should be a way for you designers to create more then one design if that is your thing.

*Peace n 💜

Sun

The PMK graphic decisions are not one based on market value or the PvE market. Part of a PvP kingdom package is allowing them to use custom graphics for their wagon. 

Them selling those wagons are not a staff decision at all, it's out of our hands. 

If players buy any PMK items they must be aware that the designs are not permanent, and even things we have released have changed designs over the years, some for the better, some for the worse

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

The PMK graphic decisions are not one based on market value or the PvE market. Part of a PvP kingdom package is allowing them to use custom graphics for their wagon. 

Them selling those wagons are not a staff decision at all, it's out of our hands. 

If players buy any PMK items they must be aware that the designs are not permanent, and even things we have released have changed designs over the years, some for the better, some for the worse

Just out of curiosity, whenever a PMK texture is submitted, does it ever get a visual check from the Art Director on whether it's visually suitable for Wurm? Lewd or offensive imagery is naturally out of the question, but what about graphical style and colors to make sure it fits into the game?

5 minutes ago, Malena said:

Just out of curiosity, whenever a PMK texture is submitted, does it ever get a visual check from the Art Director on whether it's visually suitable for Wurm? Lewd or offensive imagery is naturally out of the question, but what about graphical style and colors to make sure it fits into the game?

Electric pink or 'hot pink' are normal colors.. you'd see on boats and other colored items, I'm not really surprised by the color choice.

My concern is the vector icon/images on back(swords) pretty unusual style for wurm or the front 3d-ish skull over 2d flat shield and something in-between wings with red color overlay on them, makes it quite unusual combination for wurm graphics with the "modern" art of that kind.

As long you pay for it, and it's accepted, it's live though.

1 hour ago, Haseroths said:

the point is they would get a cool new wagon and flag design that they could just take home instead of having to rely on other people for one.

Yeh i see your point, the issue here is the game changing all the old pmk items designs with the graphic changes. Not the new designs themselves.

8 hours ago, EvaDaly said:

unknown.png

unknown.png

Look lovely Eva.

But this third edition from panda where not checked by art team?

3 hours ago, Fairyshine said:

Look lovely Eva.

This is the person who used to chase me all around the deed to beat me silly.

I miss those days.

@EvaDaly

Edited by Angelklaine

1 hour ago, Angelklaine said:

This is the person who used to chase me all around the deed to beat me silly.

I miss those days.

@EvaDaly

PvP is the way to go...and pink will distract most peeps so gives a distinct advantage...

1 minute ago, Fairyshine said:

PvP is the way to go...and pink will distract most peeps so gives a distinct advantage...

Haha! You do have a good point there! 😄

7 hours ago, Retrograde said:

Yes it does 

My anime PMK keeps getting bounced back though, smh

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Malena said:

Haha! You do have a good point there! 😄

No he doesn't, it's easier to notice pink in bushes noobz

8 hours ago, Votip said:

I feel like there needs to be an image about this. But rather than pink patterns on the wagons, it should be around the entire comic

Edited by Madnath

8 hours ago, Votip said:

See, THERE YA GO! Natural earthy tones would be MUCH better if you don't want to get bonked on the head! 

Oh and EvaDaly can I just say that I completely empathize with how unpleasant it must be to get some negative reactions after all your efforts and hard work. I try not to complain about Wurmy things too much, but the color thing just happens to be one of my pet peeves in MMOs in general. I remember back when they started introducing bright neon colors in Ultima Online. For me, it was the start of the end to that game. It just didn't feel medieval anymore. So since I feel passionately about Wurm, I couldn't help but leave my feedback. 

• Like 2

The wagon is special, enough that I made a little display of it, sorry hehe

jAezR0L.jpg

• Like 4
  • Cat 1

1 hour ago, Shyruban said:

The wagon is special, enough that I made a little display of it, sorry hehe

jAezR0L.jpg

Do a slate tall stone wall and that display would be perfect and dye the other lady statue black. It will bring out the black in the wagon lol. 

4 hours ago, Malena said:

See, THERE YA GO! Natural earthy tones would be MUCH better if you don't want to get bonked on the head! 

Oh and EvaDaly can I just say that I completely empathize with how unpleasant it must be to get some negative reactions after all your efforts and hard work. I try not to complain about Wurmy things too much, but the color thing just happens to be one of my pet peeves in MMOs in general. I remember back when they started introducing bright neon colors in Ultima Online. For me, it was the start of the end to that game. It just didn't feel medieval anymore. So since I feel passionately about Wurm, I couldn't help but leave my feedback. 

I completely understand. And thanks for the feedback. I k ew not everyone would like it. But people in the kingdom do. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, EvaDaly said:

I completely understand. And thanks for the feedback. I k ew not everyone would like it. But people in the kingdom do. 

That's the main thing ❤️